I am going to take care of you today

Starting after the moment the last chapter finished!

When they let go of the hug, they stared in each other's eyes, their lips really close to each other's.

Finally Robert decided to do the first move this time and leaned, and kissed her. The kiss was passionate and full of love, Andy felt the butterflies in her stomach go wide again and she was on cloud 9. She wrapped her arms around his neck never breaking the kiss. However, they had to be really careful not to carry this too far away, because they were still in the station.

-Can you stay here for the night - she asked shyly, arms still around his neck, her lips still burning from the kiss.

- Of course, come on - he said and picked her up. She let a small giggle when he placed her on the bed gently laying down to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She put her head half on his chest, half on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

She fell asleep in his arms and he watched her, admiring her beauty. As he felt the sleep getting over him, he pulled her even closer and kissed her forehead for goodnight.

~a few hours later~

When Andy woke up she wasn't feeling well, her head hurt and she had the deep desire to throw up. Well she didn't hesitate, she pulled away of Robert, not so gently, cause she was in rush, went to the bathroom and her dinner went in the toilet.

As Robert felt her run away to the bathroom, he quickly woke up, followed her and held her hair. When she stopped throwing up, he kissed her forehead.

-Andy, you're so hot! - he said touch it again with his hand.

- Well right now, not really, but thank you.

- No, i mean you are, but i meant that i think you have a temperature.

- I don't feel really good actually, you better stay away, i think i have a flu, i don't want you to catch it.

- It's ok, Andy, you're my....actually will you be my girlfriend - he asked her, while she was brushing her teeth and rinsing her mouth. When she was ready, she turned around to face him

- Of course i will be, i would be crazy to say no. But Robert, i don't want you to be sick - she said before sneezing.

- I don't care, i want you to be ok, so I am going to take care of you today. Will you be ok, if you come to my house and stay with me there. The blizzard is over and we have the rest of the week off.

Andy just nodded as she was too weak to talk. That wasn't unnoticed by Robert, who just made her jump on his back.

- Robert i am heavy - Andy whisper- yelled, cause the others were sleeping- and your leg-

- Don't you worry about my leg, i wouldn't carry you if i couldn't, also you're so light that i can stay like that the whole day, you should eat more - he cut her off.

She just laughed wrapping her arms around his neck as he carried her.

- What's going on here - they heard someone ask as they were almost out of the station. Well, of course it has to be Pruitt.

Andy froze and Sully could feel how her body tensed up.

- Imma leave her in the car and come back to explain - he said carrying Andy away.

- No, don't, can't we just run away, i don't want you to face him - she grabbed his arm as he placed her carefully on the front seat.

- Don't worry i will be back soon - he said, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Pruitt waited for him patiently, raising an eyebrow at the space where they were before a minute.

- What was that - he asked, trying to sound as kind as possible - i may or may not heard some things last night - he explained as Sullivan was looking at him weirdly.

And he felt his cheeks burn, yep, Robert Sullivan was blushing.

- Ohhh ummm....Andy is not feeling good, i think she has a flu

- Subject change? Ok. Well, why were you carrying her, you can get sick.

- Well imma take her to my place and take care of her, because-

- She forgave you - Pruitt suggested with soft voice. He really was enjoying the embarrassment written all over the man's face.

- She did - Robert said and smiled- look....i don't know if i have to tell you this, but you're her father, so.....I love her, i do love Andy, and she told me that she does too and i really hope she does-

- She does, otherwise she wouldn't be that hurt when she thought that you picked Bishop over her....i am glad that she forgave you and good luck with her she is a monster when she is sick.

- She can't be a monster - Sully said and left with a smile.

Pruitt was confused, but happy that his daughter finally has someone by her side, someone who truly loved her. Sullivan was a good man, he have made mistakes, but he is a good man and he will always be one. So he was relieved that Andrea has a good man. He watched through the window how he sat in the front seat, taking and kissing Andy's hand, while telling her something. This gave him a hope that after he leave this world, she will be safe and there will be someone to pull her back.

~♡~
Longer chapter, hope you like it. The next one will be the last (and really short one) and then i am starting a new story✌
Stay safe and lots of love,
Me🦷