Bro of a Bitch

When I came to I was plummeting to my death. Why, you may ask? Well, according to my new memories, Malty Melromarc, who is apparently my twin sister now, and I went to get ourselves tested to see what our magic affinities were. Malty was good at fire and wind magic, but I ended up showing her up, (again, apparently), by having a slight affinity with all magic. This apparently pushed her over the edge, which led to me LITERALLY being pushed over the edge of a cliff.

          Putting things in order, my name is Samuel Soliday, or at least it was until I got run over while riding my bike. When I died, I found myself speaking to what looked to be revive phoenix's avatar from beyblade burst.

 When I died, I found myself speaking to what looked to be revive phoenix's avatar from beyblade burst

          According to him, we were now partners, and he was giving me a second chance at life. Hw was going to share his power with me as a spirit that I could talk to and communicate with. I was then reborn into the world of "Rising of the Shield Hero" as Matthew Melromarc, currently seven years old, and twin brother of Malty Melromarc. However I didn't get my memories until I was pushed off that cliff. Speaking of which.

          Cutting off my thoughts since I was currently falling like London Bridge, I tried focusing on my new partner. "Phoenix, Phoenix. Are you there." I said.

          "Yes, I assume you need me to get out of this." He said, to which I said yes. "Alright, focus on your back, and try to summon my wings." I did as instructed, and when I did bright wings made of fire erupted from my back.

          To my surprise, I was able to instinctively use them just as well as my arms and legs. I used them to slow my descent and land safely. I let out a sigh of relief.

          "That was crazy." I said.

          "Indeed," Phoenix replied. "It is quite amazing that you were able to master my wings so quickly. I was thought I would have to take over flying myself."

          "Yeah," I said. I looked back p the cliff, and decided to walk back instead of flying. Didn't want to reveal my hand to early after all.