✺ three ✺

yoongi adjusted his clothing and his collar as he and jungkook prepared to walk into the room

an agonizing scream erupted from the room, bellowing through the halls, making the doors shake and then abruptly stopped leaving the hallway in a cool silence. 

yoongi and jungkook stared at each other, the look of confusion and fear spreading across their eyes. the soft knock of yoongi's milky knuckles were heard on the door by the Devil's keen ears.

"enter." the voice had said, as yoongi's and jungkook slowly stepped into the room. jungkook stopped in his tracks as he caught the eyes of not the boy on the floor breathing heavily, but the man standing there in pure white and awe.

his blush appeared rather profusely as he stared at jin's side profile. even though he had not fully faced jungkook yet he could see the absolute beauty and perfection practically dripping off of jin.

"this my young men," the Devil began, snapping jungkook out his trance. " is namjoon. he has been falsely accused of a crime committed in heaven and since we know bargaining with God is quite difficult for us he is staying here."

yoongi raised his eyebrows in a manner that said 'what does that have to do with me?' but the Devil continued, "more specifically under your guide."

at this time namjoon had gotten off the floor after his ears had stopped ringing and got up with his face streamed with tears and cheeks puffy, lips swollen and bright pink.

yoongi looked at his father and you could see him become enraged. "you want me to take care of some random ass angel turned demon!" yoongi exclaimed. "and do what? babysit him! i'm preparing to rule hell and you-"

yoongi words stopped as his eyes met namjoon's. the tan skin with his puffy cheeks and the way his newly black bangs fell over his over and his cute little pout on his face as yoongi screamed at his father.

it was almost like an innocence within him. and his heart palpitated. it didn't beat, it palpitated.

the Devil knew his son and knew by the way he looked he definitely found namjoon attractive.

"well i could just assign him to hoseok because you are right, you are preparing to rule hell and you need much more time and i should not waste it on something so useless." the Devil waited for yoongi's reaction.

"good, i don't need to waste precious time on an idiot like him, i have much better things to do." yoongi said coldly much to the Devil's surprise.

"very well then son, i will summon hoseok myself while you all socialize." the Devil grinned as he disappeared into a black smoke that slowly disintegrated into nothing.

meanwhile jungkook wasted no time and walked over to jin. he tapped the shoulder of the angel and jin screamed in agony as he was burned.

"are you stupid!" jin exclaimed, face turning bright red as the burn seared his porcelain skin and burned his clothes. "do you not know that angels and demons cannot touch each other?"

jungkook smirked and jin and tilted his head, "you're cute when you're mad." jungkook said menacingly, a seductive smile slowly forming on his face.

jin rolled his eyes and turned away and jungkook moved in front of him quickly. "you're beautiful angel." jungkook says and he reaches for jin's chin as jin jerked his head away.

"did you not see the end result of you touching me just five seconds ago?" jin said, getting annoyed by the pestering demon.

jungkook smirked at jin, taking a small spin while eyeing the angel up and down. he stopped dead in front of jin, his blood eyes meeting his golden ones. "but i mean the burn felt good didn't it?" he whispered.

jungkook laugh as he saw jin's blood rush to his face as he placed a small kiss on the elder leaving jin touching his sizzling cheek watching the latter walk away.

hoseok sat watching jimin throw daggers at the wall with a large picture of yoongi plastered on it and he smiled. he is glad to see jimin pursuing his passion. jimin was different, he was a reaper of souls, a killing machine, colder than an iceberg and a demon in bed, as he has heard. no pun intended.

but he was blonde. jimin was blonde. the only blonde in hell. abandoned at a young age some have thought he was a half breed. some thought part angel while others thought part human.

whatever the case may be Satan had taken the young chubby cheeked boy into his care. jimin, now 23, believes that full demon or not he was special. and he thought he deserved the throne not his dear older brother.

jimin grunted as the next dagger stabbed into yoongi's eye. hoseok clapped, supportive of his best friend.

now you see hoseok was different. hoseok was the sweetest demon you'll ever meet. some think that he was supposed to be an angel and there was some type of mix up. others thought he was just another half breed. hoseok did not take those rumors well. lets just say no one believes hoseok isn't a demon.

the room erupted in black smoke as the Devil had appeared in the room. jimin quickly snapped his fingers erasing the yoongi dart board as the smoke simmered at the ground disappearing into a thin grey layer.

"father!" jimin had said while standing in front of him and bowing. hoseok did the same at they both attentively looked at him. the Devil gave jimin a small kiss on his fluffy blonde hair and walked up to hoseok. "i have an assignment for you." he said. hoseok nodded getting a little excited.

assignment from the Devil is usually earth-related and everyone loves to go apparently. sometimes they break girls heart, scare atheists, torment christians, and even mess around with some guys too. but those assignments usually go to taehyung who hoseok had thought was obsessed with earth and the humans.

"i need you to look after a mutata, teach him about us, our culture, our people, how we live, the whole 9 yards, got it?" hoseok nodded because there was no objection to the Devil. he smiled and whirled his long slender finger and a twister of black smoke appeared carrying the Devil away.

jimin looked at hoseok and couldn't hold back a smile. "you have to look after a mutata?" it came out almost as laugh. mutata is the latin word for changed. it is what demons use when referring to an angel being changed into a demon.

"shut the fuck up jimin, go back to planning to kill yoongi." hoseok said rolling his eyes. "wouldn't a mutata go and hurt ones on earth or something along those lines?" jimin said while going to sit down next to hoseok. he laid his head on the elder's lap.

jimin began to play with hoseok's fingers while hoseok's free hand fingered through jimin's locs. "you know there is one acception to the rule though," jimin began. " it's if the angel did not commit the crime they are being punished for."

hoseok scrunched up his slender nose and raised one eyebrow. "since when?" he asked. jimin tapped hoseok's nose to make him unscrunch it. " since forever silly." jimin giggled out. "but rarely does God makes mistakes, this is like a one in a billion chance." hoseok rebutted.

"that forbidden tree for one." jimin began. "but look at the earth, look what humans do to themselves and the planet, look at father for fucks sake!" jimin said using his fingers to count his points. "big man in the clouds has mad quite a couple of oopsies."

hoseok laughed, his heart shaped smile bringing out jimin's who eyes had turned to blood moon crescents. "well we might as well go meet the angel who has defied the odds." hoseok said getting up from the floor.

©peachyyjin/// 2020