✺ nine ✺

hoseok woke up to a namjoon sleeping softly in his chest, his arms wrapped around his toned abs

hoseok woke up to a namjoon sleeping softly in his chest, his arms wrapped around his toned abs. hoseok brushed the black hair out of namjoon's face, looking at the sunlight shine on his tanned skin.

he took small strands and swirled them around namjoon's horns, a habit he picked up when he was a child. namjoon sighed into hoseok chest, smiling and gripping the elder's body. "having fun?" namjoon said, his eyes now slightly open revealing those beautiful ruby red eyes.

hoseok grinned at namjoon and kissed his small button nose. he shoved his face into namjoon's neck leaving small kisses while the latter softly hummed in content. "everything's fun with you pretty boy." hoseok said into namjoon's neck.

the door swung open loudly, hitting the wall, startling the two men in the bed. namjoon yelped while hoseok screamed as they both looked cautiously to see who was at the door.

"good morning babyboy." there yoongi stood in all his glory. he was dressed casually today. a white tee clung to his lean and built frame while his sweatpants stopped right where the shirt started. one simple stretch and there would be too much going on inside others minds.

yoongi leaned against the door frame, eyeing hoseok.  "why are you even here hoseok? you don't live here last time i checked." hoseok growled, keeping his grip tight on namjoon's waist. by now namjoon's cheeks was bright red, burning with embarrassment and excitement.

"namjoon let me spend the night with him, something you'll dream of." hoseok said smugly as namjoon raised an eyebrow. hoseok swiftly got off the bed, and grabbed his chain and rings. he slipped them on his body letting them fall on his delicate skin. he put on his shoes and grabbed his shirt.

namjoon watched hoseok the whole time, too many questionable things running through his mind. all he did was watch hoseok put on simple jewelry and now he was foaming at the mouth for the elder.

then there was yoongi, his smug smile as he watched hoseok and his laidback demeanor just made him all the more attractive.

hoseok ran his hands through his soft black hair and walked up to namjoon still sitting there in awe of the gorgeous men in his room. he crawled on the bed to the middle where namjoon was and lifted namjoon's chin to meet his face.

"i'll talk to you later pretty boy, yeah?" hoseok asked but it was almost as if he wasn't asking but stating. demanding. there was no option. namjoon mindlessly nodded and hoseok stared back at yoongi for a quick second. the two sent each other murderous glares.

hoseok turned around and smirked. he licked his lips and looked at namjoon in his eyes. his eyes flickered from namjoon's eyes to namjoon's lips and then back again. hoseok leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on namjoon's plump lips. he slowly kissed the younger moving their lips in sync. he pulled away from namjoon, biting the younger's bottom lip as he let go with a small pop resonating in the room.