✺ four ✺

yoongi looked at namjoon kind of just staring at the floor

yoongi looked at namjoon kind of just staring at the floor. he was watching the small slivers of lava slip between the cracks under the marble floor. he thought he might as well talk to the boy if he is going to be living here.

yoongi took long strides and it felt like concrete was filling his shoes with every single step. he felt his face heat up as he got closer to namjoon. "hi." was all that came out of yoongi's mouth when he finally reached namjoon. "hi." was all that namjoon said back.

"i-im yoongi." he said fixing his collar. "it's kind of hot in. here isn't it?" yoongi said breathlessly while namjoon giggled uncontrollably. "well i mean it is hell so you're not wrong." namjoon said back.

"so how long are you staying here," yoongi said nervously, "like in hell, because it gets kind of boring here sometimes like screams and demons and whatnot and-" yoongi was cut off by namjoon grabbing his hands.

"yoongi breathe." namjoon said while rubbing his milky white knuckles. yoongi felt his face burn like lava. he pulled away from namjoon like he had been burned by his touch. "you are not a demon. do not touch me like that ever again." yoongi spat out, a sneer in his tone.

namjoon blood boiled at the latter's words. 'is he serious?' he thought. "im sorry yoongi." namjoon said while fumbling with hands. "i did not mean to make you uncomfortable." yoongi actually felt bad for making the angel feel any type of way.

"look namjoon-" yoongi began but namjoon cut him off. "i know big daddy Satan himself was probably not the best with affection but don't reject it when i give it to you. makes you seem touched starved baby." namjoon said while smiling at yoongi and stroking his cute little lips.

yoongi felt anger bubble and rise inside of him. "you think cause you're some demon reject that you can talk to me anyway you want. i'll put you in the ground faster than you can blink." yoongi said slapping namjoon's hand away from his face. 

"yawn." namjoon began, "don't you like have a little brother or something? when can i meet him, you're boring honestly." namjoon said as he watched his nails, trying to flicker fire from his hands.

yoongi got close in namjoon's face and brought namjoon's face to reach his staring gaze. "now just who the fuck do you think you're talking to dollface?" namjoon grabbed the hems of yoongi's sweater, pulling him even closer until they're bodies were pressed up against one another's. "you, dollface."

yoongi watched as namjoon eyes flickered from red to golden to red to golden again and then settled on a small burgundy mix. he saw namjoon's sneer turn into a gaze of realization and immediate sorrow. 

"i-im so sorry yoongi, i didn't mean any of it." namjoon spattered out and let go of yoongi and hugged himself close. yoongi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. he walked over to namjoon and put a hand on his shoulder. 

"It's okay, your body is still in the process in accepting the fact that you are a demon and your traits will be the exact opposite of what you were as an angel in heaven. this should only lasts until tomorrow." yoongi said attempting to comfort his poor soul. "parts of your angel personality will reside in you of course."

namjoon let out a small sniffle and wiped his eyes with his now dirty angel clothes. "it's like everyone says. you always got a little devil in you." namjoon softly chuckled. yoongi smiled. "that's funny because we say the opposite of that down here. everybody's got a little bit of angel in themselves." 

yoongi took couple steps toward namjoon the close the small gap between them. "hey i could give you a tour if you want me to-" yoongi was cut off by the doors being swung wide open. "HEYOOOOO!" an extremely loud hoseok yelled as he walked through the door.

hoseok teleported in front yoongi, throwing him back a bit to be able to stand in front of namnjoon comfortably. hoseok took namjoon's hand and kissed them both. "i am hoseok, your guide. i shall give you a tour of the place. where you find the good goods and what not." 

namjoon laughed at hoseok's mannerisms. he seemed like an animated character. he was so bubbly. "now how long are you staying at the gehenna hellfire hotel?" namjoon smiled brightly at hoseok as he smiled back. "1000 years." namjoon replied. "ah yes a beautiful amount of time, you must consider staying."

namjoon fell in love with hoseok's smile.

yoongi was sat watching namjoon and hoseok interact with each other when his mind was interrupted by someone he particularly was not fond of.

"green isn't a good color on you brother dearest." jimin said. yoongi scoffed as he watch jimin walk around him. "you look much better in black."

"i know you're a little pissy that the throne isn't yours-" jimin cut yoongi off, anger flaring inside go him. "you do realize both of us are viable to have the throne right?" jimin said eyeing yoongi. 

"but who's picture is on the wall brother dearest?" yoongi said while patting jimin shoulders and then leaving; taking one more glance at namjoon. 

seokjin watched as the hoseok and namjoon interacted but he couldn't focus. he kept thinking about that stupid boy. he didn't even get his name before he left. his pressed into his cheek where he had kissed him and felt the low simmer of the burn across the mark.

his procleian skin was kissed red by him and it would not go away for a long time. he kept thinking about his words. 'it felt good, didn't it?' the burn was painful but as his hot breathy air cooled it, it felt like bliss. 

a hot kiss followed by soothing touch. jin was never one for affection. he never felt an attraction to female or male angels. he wanted it for sure. but he just does not have the time to not only worry about who he is guarding but a significant other.

he looked at yoongi as he left, leaving a blonde guy there. he was short but not that short. demons are usually quite tall but he was somewhere in the middle.

jin had walked over to him, having his wings fall to the sides of his body. "hello." jin uttered out to jimin standing next to him. jimin looked at the beauty of a creature in front go him. he played it cool and nodded at him to keep it casual.

"names jimin." he said while still watching namjoon and hoseok. he kept his hands in his pockets and did not look at jin at all. "im seokjin." jin said following jimin's pattern of not facing each other.

"you know the guy that was here with the Devil's son? what was his name?" jin asked trying to keep his head slightly down. jimin scoffed, his tongue protruding the inside of his cheek.

"that is jungkook, he has got a thing for angels, i see why you would like him." jimin said dryly chuckling. jin raised an eyebrow at the latter's statement. 'a thing for angels?' he thought. "what do you mean by that?" jin asked, kind of fearing the answer.

"let's just say that you are not the first angel jungkook has gotten his claws into to groom." jimin said now turning to face jin. "he told you the burn felt good didn't he?" jimin said now looking at jin at eye level. jin's mouth suddenly went dry.

"look, its best if you stay away from him. if jungkook doesn't get what he wants, trust me seokjin he will take it." jimin said fixing his shirt. "he's a bit forward isn't he? some might even say forceful?" jimin put a small smile on his face. "ask any guardian angel turned demon, they'll all tell you the same story."

jimin looked at jin and then smiled at him, then turned to leave the room, leaving jin there dumbfounded. 

©peachyyjin/// 2020

sinners | ❊namgiseok❊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara