✺ six ✺

namjoon's face burned when yoongi's hands touched his face

namjoon's face burned when yoongi's hands touched his face. "i-i im sorry um hyung." namjoon stuttered out. "i came to lay down some rules around the palace that all who live here have to follow." yoongi said pulling away from namjoon.

namjoon got up from the floor to look yoongi in the eyes. "im sure hoseok let me know all the rules," he began moving over to his bed and sat down. "but thank you yoongi-hyung so you can leave now." namjoon said but yoongi just stood there. 

yoongi watched the glare of the moon hit namjoon's honey skin, trickling down his body, almost having an ethereal aura to him. he watched namjoon push his newly black hair behind his ear. he saw a couple piercings dangle from his ears. a diamond stud had connected to a dangling cross with a small chain. his fingers had a couple of rings he hadn't seen before. they were definitely hoseok's. something boiled within yoongi but he dismissed it.

"yoongi?" namjoon called out, now standing in front of him, a look of worry adorning his face. yoongi stepped closer to namjoon, so close that they could feel one another's breath on their faces. yoongi reached out to touch namjoon's face hesitantly, looking namjoon in the eyes as if asking permission.

namjoon didnt object and yoongi's slender fingers slid against namjoon plump lips slowly but sensually. "you have really pretty lips namjoon." yoongi said softly, almost as quiet as a whisper. they both had a small brush spread across their faces. 

yoongi cleared his throat and turned away from namjoon walking towards the window, breaking the moment. "i bet there is one place that hoseok hadn't shown you today." yoongi said while opening the large window. he looked back at namjoon and held his hand out for him to follow.

"but yoongi," namjoon protested, "its already after midnight, the devil's hour is coming soon and no one can be outside at that time." yoongi smirked at namjoon while emphasizing his held out hand. "isn't that more of a reason to go joonie?" yoongi said, his smirk turning into a devilish smile.

"but what about my wings, i haven't used them yet." namjoon said still deciding wether on not to follow the literal son of the Devil. "just as you flew in heaven, you'll fly in hell." yoongi said rolling his eyes. "now come on baby boy, don't you trust me?

namjoon contemplated for a moment, this is his first day here and so much has already happened. he traced yoongi's body as he looked into his cool red eyes and enticing smile. his hand held out to namjoon adorned in a small, what looked like a tattoo and some rings. 'what have i got to loose? ' namjoon thought to himself. he smiled and ran over to yoongi and grabbed his hand. they both looked into each other's eyes and then back at the moon. 

yoongi was the first to jump off the ledge his wings immediately spreading out as he flew upwards and stopped at the ledge where namjoon remained. the outline of yoongi was a sight. his shadow against the moon and the slow breeze produced by the flapping of his wings. he held his hand out for namjoon.