Chapter 1: Who is Beverly Marsh?

All of the losers were in a formation, a circle, to be more detailed.  "Where's Eddie?" Richie asked, and there was a response, "I'm here Richard Elizabeth Tozier, and I got you some ice cream!" Eddie gracefully gave a double coated chocolate ice cream to richie in delight. "Where is everyone else's ice cream Eddie?" Exclaimed Stan, "is he the special one?" There was no response as Richie and Eddie were eating there ice creams, until the topic of Beverly Marsh came up. "Guys, who the fuck if this Beverly girl?" Richie cried out and wanted an answer. "S-she is a s-sh-shy girl, with an a-abusive dad.." Bill answered Richie. Richie was still confused for who the Beverly girl was, then he remembered that Bill kissed her in year 3, while they were doing a school play. "ohh I remember b-b-billy! It's your girlfriend!" Richie finally knew it! "N-no she isn't t-trashmouth!" Bill replied.

As the day went by, everyone was getting tired, especially Eddie, as all day he was in the sewer, complaining about all the grey water. Everywhere the loser club (Bill, Richie, Eddie, Stan and Ben) was walking that day, they couldn't stop talking about Beverly. Beverly this, Beverly that. Stan could tell that Ben was getting a bit jelous as they were talking about Bill and Bev's 3rd grade kiss. First, Stan left because he had to practice a speech. Not any old speech, a speech for him to become a man. Richie would always joke about him and his speech, he would normally say, "A speech!? Eddie told me they slice the tip of your dick off," or "I could just say a speech right now and I could become a king of trashmouths!" Then Ben and Bill left, meaning only Richie and Eddie were there, laying in the grass, gazing up at the stars. "Hey richie, thank you for another great day today!" Eddie told richie as looking at all of the stars. "Well Eddie Spaghetti, thanks for giving me a double coated chocolate ice cream, it was amazing, maybe the best ice cream I have ever had!" Richie replied. Eddie was starting to fall asleep, so Richie woke him up so they could both go home. "Cya soon Rich!" Eddie tiredly told Richie, "And I'll see you soon aswell Eddie!" :)))