Chapter 5: That Morning...

That night, Eddie was up all night,whilst Richie was asleep. Eddie was listening to his playlist, all the song that he enjoyed & that Richie had shown him was on this play list. All night He was thinking of one thing, while listening to the music. Eddie knows that Richie is gay, but Richie didn't know that Eddie was bi, so that morning he was getting scared & nervous to tell Richie the news, but Richie would always inspire Him to be more braver & less awkward. "Here goes nothing," Eddie whispered to himself, in a worried state.

Richie was still getting ready, (he takes 2 hours to get out of bed, JUST TO GET OUT OF BED!!!), whilst Eddie was getting ready to tell him.
"Hey richie... can I tell you something?" Eddie was in a scared state, but he knew that it had to be done. "Sure Ed's! And I got something to tell you aswell, but you go first!" Richie replied in an excited way, only because it was like they were sharing the things they haven't told each other (which doesn't happen often, because they tell each other everything).  Eddie was getting ready, and warming up. "So richie... I turn up to be..." Eddie bursts into tears, like there is a huge lake of tears. Richie gave Eddie a huge hug to make him (well, both of them) feel better. "Richie... I'm bi.." Eddie felt relieve, he thinks it's because he finally got that thought off of his chest, but he was shocked if richie would judge him for being bisexual.

"Awwww Eddie, that's so cool! You know what, being bi makes you special from the others, like me, but different. I'm so proud of you! I'm not gonna tease you! You had nothing to worry about. And before you ask, yes I know that you were practicing telling me, and getting ready because I heard you!" Richie did a huge, long speech on how proud he was of Eddie. Eddie felt warm inside, and he finally worked out why he didn't like anyone els but Richie at last.