part1

Damien was the first born of the reowned knightingale family and is titled o be he next successer, his brother is Daniel he is good with computers and is  considered to be a prodigy.

now both he brothers were siting across each other, the silence was broken by daniel -brother are you really going to divorce her, everything was alright right.

damien" i have someone else that i like i cant bind myself o her, i have to be free if i want to be with my love, anyway i did everything i had promised. i got a new clue about her so i am going to find her this time surely."

daniel" you are still hung up on that girl, just what did you see in her she had dissappeared already for god knows how long. forget it why dont you like your wife, she is good too, she has a good background, good education,  good temper and she can even cook. why cant you like her"

damien sighed" you too... she may be good but she is not what i want or need, i love someone else why cant you understand it. why he hell are you all forcing me. i have done everything i could for her. and you know what ? she is the one who proposed the divorce. so i am just compiling to her wish. could you please give me peace and let me go."

daniel sighed watching his brother leave in frustration ' why does the history repeat it self, i thought in this life she would have a happy ending, but it didnt seem so. maybe he isnt the one, just what did i change that my brother ended up with a love obsession, i didnt expect that i would mess up this life too. whatever as long as everyone is alive there is always a chance to turn things around'

( as you have seen daniel is the one who was reborn. lets us see what had happened in the past life)