Part 2 the past life

(this will be a narration of daniel)

i hate this life, everything is a mess, the love of my life has gotten together with my best friend. i ant blame hem cause i can never be with her, i know i was me who was late i didnt have the courage to chase after her, after everything thats done and the position i am in .

my life sucks, i have married clarie the one arranged for my brother, she was a nice girl yep note the word nice but also note the word 'was' . she was nice and good but that was when she was my supposed sister-in-law but things went down hill when the news of my brother's death sruck my family. they didnt want any accidents occurring to the family line and business so inorder to prevent others from interfering with us they made a bold decision, hat is to continue the engagement of my brother to the vinchester family- through me.

before when my brother damien was there he was he one who took all the responsibility and i was free to do whatever my wish was, since he is not anymore i am the one who has to bear it all in his place. the huge burden of my family fell on my back.

wait i didn introduce my family business right getting to the point  we are involved in military, in every aspects, from arms and ammunitions to the bioweapons and medical treaments we have a hand. our scope is varied. so the next head of the family is to take part in training in military and if hey have enough merits they can retire early to take over the medical business we also have some industries in other business even though our main focus is research oriented.

my brother died in a accident which occurred during his mission in military eventhough it was fishy, we had no choice but to restrain ourselves because of the attacks from enemies around us, it's lonely at the top and also dangerous.

i was devastated when i heard the news i couldnt accept it i even thought that i was dreaming . it was a nightmare he one from which i couldnt wake up. i had to accept that nightmare as reality and sober up. at that critical point i felt so useless. i knew nothing about governing it was all my brother's job i had believed, all i knew were computers data technology and the codes.

i knew about research but i am not fond of killing or military consider that me- someone with hemophobia joining military or medical research. i am of use in inteligence dept not in in anything that my family needed for saving.

at that time the only allies on our side with strong background was vinchester family it was a ancient behemoth just like ours. the current head who was also my brother's friend held out a proposal to tread over this period and to help me stand as head.

as cliche as it may sound i had to marry clarie vinchester who was his cousin and who was also my brother's fiance. i thought she loved my brother, he was awesome and was someone who stood at the top. so when she agreed that she would  marry me it was awkward honestly the one whom you thought to be your sister-in-law someday becomes your wife. i was also angry i had always thought that no girl could match up to my brother, i had accepted her only because i had known her since young defintely not because she can bake good triamsu. but how could she forget my brother so soon she didnt even attend his funeral. and she agreed to the proposal without even batting an eye.

that's how i ended up in this pitiful situation. 

i lost my brother who would even hold up he sky for me even though he would bully me he never let others do the same. i lost the job which i loved dearly. i couldnt even chase the girl i like. i cant go back to the way i was before. my freedom is lost, i am stuck up with someother girl.

it seemed as if the world is against me but what to do i have to face it for my brother. he things which he protected with his life on the line i will also do the same i will make my family proud....