Part 3 past life

Clarie vinchester is he cousin of the next head of the vinhester family Jacob vinchester she was the fiancé of my brother now my fiancé. I was really sad that she didn't even come to his funeral. She should respect him atleast it left a bad impression, eventhough my mom was unsatisfied she has to welcome her with smiles all beause of my incompetent self we had to respect them more. If only my brother and dad was alright, or I had some experience. Forget it I am still glad that my brother didn't have o marry that snobbish girl.

So after the engagement I was introduced as the next heir and when everything was over, I made a private appointment with Claire I had to make myself clear did she even keep Damien in her heart.

Inside a cafe I waited for her, she came "I am sorry to have kept you waiting, and sorry that I was not there to comfort you". After a brief pause "And I have been asked to give you the schedule for next month, you have to be careful to follow the schedule and I will be your secretary, I will take care of you from now on. Aunt has given me the address for new location. Shall we move here now, we don't have enough time"

And before I could make sense of what the hell was happening I was pushed o the new apartment near the headquarters, and was given a big and long lecture on the following plans and the work required to be done, before I knew it I had forgotten what was supposed to be my purpose and went with her flow.

(what happened to the justice for your brother, what happened to the reasoning...)

I hit the bed late, only then did I remember that I had be swept off my feet by all the knowledge and responsibility I have to take care, it was hell. And I have live in it.( how sad..)

In this we started living in the same apartment, she was just above my floor and most of the time she was with me she really was good she took care of all the daily necessity and work planning, and gave me important advice in decision making, she was always there for me when I needed her and somehow I was able to sleep well without nightmares.

I may be because of the heavy work piled up or may be the knowledge that she whom I always considered as my sister is nearby. Even when I had nightmares she was he there to coax me to sleep and it applies to work also. I didn't like that I had too much work to do. But was manageable than I had thought.

Somehow we treaded over hat time period I had asked her to break off the engagement if everything went well. She too agreed. I was happy that she was till the same sis who played with me when I was young and the one who forced me to eat those bitter chocolates.

I made everyone who planned to take over this big piece of pie of our family were astounded those who mocked me for being incompetent were thown off by my ability of course it because of help from friends and Claire and Louis and Jacob.

Everything was going well. One day when I told Claire that I love someone. Claire was shocked but she accepted it without much thought. I was happy to receive no resistant I thought that I can chase after her.