past life Part 7

And they got the info they want and I was finally rescued also got some info like the one responsible for my brother's accident was the same one involved in that I didn't expect that she would betray me.

I was just broken how she could play me like a fool. Just how blind I was to have believed her. How the hell will I make up to my brother. I was too blind. It just broke my heart, I thought I had someone to stay by my side but it was all my wishful thinking.

The nightmares of being lonely and betrayed were not at all pleasant.

I was finally saved at a huge price too. I guess me worth it as the heir of nightingale family. But what was I worth really, I don't know. I know that no one will care for me if I don't have this title. I know that I was just a puppet and I was being played by our so called friends...

I remembered all the words Genovia told

"Oh wow, who do we have here? The heir of knights, the heir of knightingale family. Or should we say that a fool who took his brother's spot because of an accident. A spoiled brat.

Ha ha... do you really think that I was interested in you. What an idiot, I was disgusted every minute I spent with you. Your family was the one involved in the murder of my parents, I couldn't do anything to you all these years. I have been waiting for this moment all my life to take revenge.

And also your friends, the vinchesters. Especially Claire, will she come for you. I wonder. You consider her as a benevolent sister, don't you? Do you know she was there in the scene of my parents murder.

She was the main reason they died you know. they were my only family, but she killed them. They were good people just because they were working under you despicable people they died.

Huh but now I can take revenge on every single one involved in that. And I have to introduce my boyfriend to you. He is herby silvester. Does that ring a bell?

And now take good rest this drug will help you till your friends join you..."

and then I was knocked out cold. but my mind was buzzing with all the info i got. it was more than just terrible.

the luck of my whole life seems to be exhausted...

( do you guys feel bad for him or you think he deserves it. he was naive but if he had taken his responsibilities seriously from the begining he may not have ended up this clueless. he brother was also to blame, he failed to teach him enough. but spoiled him more than enough)