past life Part 6

But the past can't be changed, only the present in our hand. I just went back to read the investigation report. It seems that there is much more to Genovia back ground but she is innocent why would she be included in the list.

It was baffling I decided to have a talk with Claire. But looking at the time I have to wait till the next day.

But what greeted me the next day was Julian, who the assistant secretary now was claiming to take the position of temporary head secretary.

And Claire has taken a long leave to for her personal matter. And now I have to handle everything on my own, it gives me more control but all a tiring headache.

Now with the communication between me and Claire strained, everything started going downhill.

I know if I had been a little more competent it would have been less mortifying. But I messed up real bad. Instead of explain in detail I would rather skip that part to a concise report.

I was awed by Genovia's knowledge and innovation regarding research and so I recommended her to the research faculty A. it was alright in the beginning and I had even started to fall for her more.

But she betrayed me and all he trust I had on her. She leaked the confidential information regarding the new product, and because of my naivety  and my trust in her I got kidnapped.

(what a stupid and useless character, a lifetime of mistakes. as i am a good author i had to give him a second chance. how tiring)

I deserved everything that happened in that time. The one I considered as his love of my life was he one behind my kidnapping and also one of the people related to the accident that took my brother's life.

I was used as bait for them to gain the info about the leaders related to the research faculty X. all I knew was that it was shut down due to unavoidable reasons. And those worked in them were erased.

"Erased is common term in the higher levels of the research it often helps in preventing the leak of info and also protection to those retired from research. It is just removing the info of them from all the records and their involvement in the lab. The info can be retrieved but it is tedious and requires the highest authority."

( if you are thinking about who has the the highest authority, you have to wait. yep that's a secret for now)