Prolouge

"Beast talking"/"Kurama     talking"

'kurama thinking'

'Naruto thinking'/"Naruto talking to kurama"

"Jutsu technique"

Konohagakure no Sato
Is a peaceful village and a beautiful sight to see........

People here are friendly and welcoming that makes you feel wanted...... Makes you feel home...

But if you look closely, just like what they said.......
Look underneath the underneath

Now we can see a boy
Barely 4 years old chased by a mob of villagers and shinobi's with pitchfork, knives, shuriken, kunai's, broken bottles, etc.....

This boy has blonde hair, blue eyes, three whiskers in each cheek, & torn clothes trying his best to get away from the mob of villagers and shinobi's alike....

Now i know you're going to ask....Why is he being chased? ...
Because they are blinded by their hate for the kyuubi who attack konoha 5 years ago and they wanted revenge for their loss of their loved ones....And so they decided to put their anger into this kid........Such a shame........

Let's look closely what will happen next.........

Naruto's POV

*huff* *huff* *huff*
Turn left, duck under, run to the right, come on come on, faster, faster, i need to get away from here............

Turn right.......Oh shoot i'm dead, i'm so dead.....
it's a dead end...... What am i gonna do now???

"there you are!!!!! you can't get away from us now demon!"

Oh shoot, there here , there here.....

"please i didn't do anything!!"

" you didn't? ha!!!!! wrong!! because of you!! my sister died!"

"and because of you my husband died! you monster!"

"kill it!"

"ya! kill him now before it kills us!"

And so the beatings has begun....

(warning: there might be some gross scene so skip this if you can't bare)

The man came first and hit me with a broken bottle then twisted it in my beings and pulled it out then do it again several times. Then the woman with one bangs and faint yellow hair came next and slashed my thighs, brought it down till my feet and hit me on my stomach where the man had begin , she twisted it and take it out from my stomach

"please stop!!!!!!!"

"that's it beg, beg for mercy! hahahahahahahahahaha!"

A Tear ran down my cheeks and when i tried to stop it i can't....

It hurt, it hurt so much............

i didn't know what happened next because i lost count on how many times they tortured me..... But this time...... This time this one hurt so much.....

their is this shinobi with white hair? i think.....He....... No.......

"please don't!!!!"

he pulled my ragged pants down and he.........He ............. He took my Innocents away...........The only thing i could do is cry.......i cried like never been before.........And after that they torture again but this time they decided to take it up a notch.