Author's Note

Hey there! FluffyChocolate777 here!

If someone asks me what my 'life movie' is, I'll 100% answer Lilo & Stitch. This movie and the series mean a lot to me, except the Japanese anime spin-off and Chinese animation spin-off (Bruh, they were mistakes... smh). 

It was not too long ago that I got in touch with the series and I already cannot stop watching it, gotta thank Disney+ for that!

Because I felt like I needed more, even though Leroy & Stitch had a great ending, I decided to write my own Lilo & Stitch episodes. I just can't get enough of all the characters in the franchise. 

So, I will be leaving my creativity and imaginations here. I will not make up names for the first 629 experiments because of the credit after Leroy & Stitch. But Jumba will keep making the experiments, some may be good, some may be bad. 

Also, before I start the series, I'll create some 'movie' chapters/episodes to give more information before the first episode, which will be labeled 'Episode 66'. 

By the way, I wanna ask you guys:

Here is the order of the airing of the Lilo & Stitch franchise:

Lilo & Stitch
Stitch! The Movie
Lilo & Stitch the Series
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (It was aired while the series was going on presumably, maybe not...;;)
Leroy & Stitch

But doesn't THIS order make more sense?

Lilo & Stitch
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch
Stitch! The Movie
Lilo & Stitch the Series
Leroy & Stitch

Just a thought...

But I hope you guys will enjoy reading these as I enjoy writing them and become a huge fanatic about Stitch!