CONTEST

Hello all!! I am going to be writing the FINAL CHAPTER of this book over the next day, so I have something exciting in store for everyone. If any of you have read my other book, "Clumsy", you already know that I don't write predictable fairy tale endings. I believe in someone's ability to move on despite whatever is thrown their way, even if that isn't the ending you thought they were destined for in the beginning of the book. In addition to that, I LOVE to support other writers, especially those that have supported me over this long four year journey.

So here's the part you can skip to: I will be doing an alternate ending contest after I write my own ending of this book. I have the guidelines below, and I will accept a few and post them as alternate endings at the end of this book with 100% full credit to you and a dedication (if Wattpad still supports that feature, I don't even know anymore). Even though I can't post everyone's alternate ending, I look forward to reading what you come up with!

Here are some guidelines:
❤️ It has to start after PART FOUR when Sabrina's plane takes off. You can take it in literally any direction after that (including her not dying for those of you that were mad at me for that). Wherever your imagination takes you 🥰
❤️ You can write it in whatever style you want!
❤️ I will be more then happy to answer any questions about this book to help guide you (characters, settings, background information, etc). There are a few inconsistencies that happen when you write a book over such a long time, so if you need anything cleared up just shoot me a message.
❤️ If you post it as your own story on your account, please give me full credit since it's based off of my book's plot and characters.
❤️ Submitting: Send me a private message on where I can read it! You are welcome to publish it as your own story (as mentioned above, please credit me), send me the whole thing over private message, send a link - whatever floats your boat.