Chapter One: Same old story for a Student

The alarm of your phone rang for waking up, breakfast and go to school. Us always. The alarm still ringing until you felt the sound was annoying your ears.

you stretched your arm out of the blanket and tried to turn it off. When you did it, you grabbed it and check the time.

"*Sigh* Another day with the same routine" You said turning around and watching the ceiling with a zombie face. You watched it for a few seconds and got out of your bed to change yourself, so you can use your uniform for school.

As you always did every week. Nothing surprising happened in school or around the city happened, to be honest.

you where on your thoughts, while walking downstairs to the kitchen, to prepare (F/Breakfast). Once they were ready to eat it. You put the plate on the table, sat down and start eating.

when you finished eating your breakfast, take the plate and cup in the diswasher to clean it later, you grabbed your school bag and head to the door with the keys. You went outside and locked the door.

You were now walking to school. While, you were thinking what things would happen today. *"Will something EXITING happen today? Maybe a new student? A new teacher? The last student that joined us in the PK Academy is an obsess pervert. The name was Ta-To...Toritsuka. So weird"* You thought.

(Y/n) was deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice that her way to school was quick. She saw every student or teacher getting inside class. In the frontdoor was Mr Matsuki checking everyone get to school following rules of uniform, time, etc, etc......

Timeskip

(Y/n) was heading to her class, in the hallways. She didn't pay attention on the way until she bumped into someone's back and fall on her butt.

"Aauuww" you said. "Oh Gosh!! Are you okay, friend?" A strange girl asked. "Here. Let me help you" She helped her get up and clean some dust of her cloth.
"Thanks and sorry i didn't see where i was going...um" She made a small pause.

(Yeah, my lovely readers, i'm inside the story with you

(Yeah, my lovely readers, i'm inside the story with you. This is Epona my cute OC. Maybe you will se her in another story soon🤗)

"Epona" She answered and stretched her hand. (Y/n) took her hand and suddenly pulled her into a small hug. "What was that for..?" She asked. "Oh sorry. Where i'm from people are soooo affectional. Anyway nice to meet ya!😁" She smiled. "Are you a new student?" "Yes, yes i am. I got transferred from my homecoutry" "Wow. What class are you going to join?" "I'm going to.. give me a sec... aja... year two, class three" She said with a paper that the principal gave her. She smiled and laugh a bit. "Let's go to our class" (Y/n) said grabbing her hand.

Timeskip (class door)
"Oh hi, you must be the new student" Said the teacher to Epona. "Yes ma'am" "kay, (Y/n) get inside and take a sit, please" "Yes teacher" she answered and get inside.