chapter six: Dont ever mess with my friends!

After your last day together in the cafe place and walk to the park. You both started to be together. Most of the time. Same to Epona with Saiki this time and some weekends she goes to (Y/n)'s house.
Today you were at school with Epona talking during the break.
"So how are you and Aren? Good? Bad? so so?" Epona ask curious about your opinion. "It's nice to be with him, last day we went to a cafe place, walk around the park and..."You blush a bit remembering that special moment when he took your hand and he hug you back. Epona was looking at you happy and saw your expresion of melting in your face.

(I love this marinette and alya mood almost the same😝)

Meanwhile, kaido seem to be frighten by Kuboyasu of what he saw yesterday. Kaido did see him fight against three guys a bit taller than him. And kuboyasu knock them out.
So technically, he got a bit scared and he will find the truth.

Back to you again, there are two more hours and you can go home with saiki, Epona and Kaido this time.

Timeskip
The bell rang and now it was time to go. Saiki, Kaido, Epona and you were almost out to the street. And say goodbye to Mr. Matsuki on the door.
You and Epona were talking while saiki and Kaido were at the back of you.
"It's funny when you try those things, also--" Epona was interrupted by her phone ring and answer the call.

"Yes?" She answered and almost heard who was talking on the otherside of the call. "*sigh* Yes I will go" She said and hang her phone. "What happened?" You've asked. "I started to train and work in an Equestrian club, so they need my help with some new students" she explain "you need to go today?" (Y/n) said. "Yes, tomorrow I will go with you guys again, I promise" She said and started to part ways to the otherside.
Kaido, Saiki and you were going on group by the same way kaido and Saiki saw the small fight that kuboyasu had yesterday. Kaido was talking to himself in case he find kuboyasu and has to bit his ass.
'If he dares to punch he will regret of messing with the jet black wings and his power' He thought.
"Yeah I wanna see that" Says Saiki that for sure Kaido would run away. As always.

"Hey Saiki you wanna--" you were about to say something and the three of you saw a group of guys when you turn the corner of the street.

"Hey buds" said one. "There is a new rule if you wanna walk through." Said a guy with a piercing. Saiki was right on Kaido. He back up a bit but one grab his collar shirt "Get back here" Said another one while you and Saiki got surrounded by the one with hat and the other with green shirt.
"Hey we can have you too to pay now" said the one with hat and the green shirt saw you from head to feet. "Hey guys today we are sooo lucky. We got a girl today" Said the green shirt one. You saw him like a pervert and got near Saiki. But the hat one separate you from your friends and hold your shoulders for not to escape.
'What?! No! Saiki, (Y/n) and I are shake for money' Kaido thought while both of them were surrounded by this four.