chapter five: more time to spend together

After school, you two decided to go to café mami for a while. Kuboyasu decided to open the door for you first and then him. Both of you saw it was a peaceful place today. So, you took a sit and kuboyasu sat infront of you. It seems he is happy today.
"So, (Y/n) tell me something about you?" He said smiling at you with a small pink blush. "Well, I started to live alone last year, my parents live in my old house. When I moved my life was kinda the same old story all the time" You said explaining to him and smile "And what about you? I know you are a gangster or something, right?" You asked curious remembering that night. "I live with my parents. They were ex-gang leaders of their group. I had mine of course but I wanted to go away of that life and have a normal one" You looked at him. And suddenly you felt how difficult was for him to be normal and have more than one good friend. "But, all the change, do you feel better? Like now you will have a good life?" You asked curious once again. "Well yeah. I feel better, even though its difficult socializing without punching someone. Jajajaj" He said an laugh slightly. "And what about you? Did your daily life still the same or change?" He asked curious too. "Yes after a few days, my life was the same. Until Epona arrived and join our school, being saved by you that night, seeing you in school and here right now" You said putting your elbow on the table to lay your head on your hand and smiling slightly. Then kuboyasu was about to say something but your classmate Mera arrived to your table to take your order. "Hi there what do---Aahh (Y/n)?! Oh please dont tell the school I work here, I need this job" She said surprised and kneeled putting her hands together crying to keep her secret. "Mera it's okay. I'm not gonna tell anybody you work here. Don't worry Mera" You said helping her standing up and cheer her to not worry so much. "*sniff*aww thanks (y/n). So what do you want to eat or drink?" She cleaned herself and ready to take orders. "I would like a chocolate milkshake please" You asked. "I would like to order the same" Kuboyasu asked and you smiled cutely.

(I would love a chocolate milkshake now🤤)

Mera wrote your orders and went to the kitchen. Between you two got a small silence and trying to think what ti say to talk about. You felt kinda shy now and kuboyasu was serious looking throught the window.
"Kuboyasu? What do you want to do after the café?" You asked shy. "I dont know. Would you like to walk to the park for a while?" He asked waiting for a yes. "Oh yes of course" You said smiling with a pink blush. Then Mera brought the two milkshakes and drink it.
You almost finished yours and you decided to search for your wallet. But Kuboyasu decide to pay for the two shakes. "Kuboyasu you dont need to-" He interrupt you and said. "Don't worry about that, I was the one who invited you" You saw him and smile to him. He also did the same to you back.
Both of you, got out of the place and walk to the park. You guys walked so calm and quite, it's like you both dont know what to say or do with the other.
Also sometimes, you blush the fact that you kinda feel something for Aren but still a doubt. You dont know eachother to much to start confessing and etc. You two walked all around the park and felt something moving on your hand. You saw that Aren took softly your hand and kinda look away blushing and shy. You look at his reaction, smiled at him and continue walking.

After a while, you both broke that silent moment and start talking about random things, he is still holding your hand and later it got more sweet when he interwined his fingers with yours

After a while, you both broke that silent moment and start talking about random things, he is still holding your hand and later it got more sweet when he interwined his fingers with yours. It was warm and big but knowing that Aren was an ex gang leader seems he always got a soft spot.
"And I was all like what in the world are you doing and she only do it without listen-" You were saying and bow you where at the door house. "Thanks kublyasu for inviting me for a while" you said smiling cutely. "See you tomorrow in school" You said and hug him lightly and felt a bit shy. Then a few seconds later he wanted to hug you back and he did. Both parted the hug and say good bye to eachother. He head to his house and you got inside.
Somehow you felt melted, blushing and want to happen again.

Back to kuboyasu, he like the way he hold hands with you before, small, delicated and soft hand. And the hug was the best thing it ever happened to him in his life. He felt on heaven for a second and suddenly he stop walking to think what is in his head.
'Do I have a feeling for (Y/n)' He thought. 'All my life, those feelings for someone special was so weak or something but being with (y/n) is the best thing of my life, hugging her was like a hugging a teddy bear or a small white rabbit' he thought walking away and couldnt stoo daydreaming about you of how good person you are with him.
"I would like to marry her already😍" He says and head to his house.

To be continue

--------------------------------------------------------------
Epona: phew, hi lovely readers. Uuff. Too short but got almost without ideas, if you wanna help me to request some ideas to improve the story and characters it would be fun. I love that

Saiki: You should be responsible for writing. You kept your readers waiting.

Epona: I know, but but have you seen all the homework the gave me?! I hate been on quarantine😖

Saiki: What a pain, why this things happens. (Goes to watch tv)