Chapter Three: Another Student!?

Few days later, another student will join the class three. It is said, is going to be another guy.

Saiki's POV
What a pain. All the students can't stop talking about this guy. After the encounter with the Toritsuka 'Pervet' Reita. They don't make too much expectations about him.

"Please tell me if there are a lot of pretty and hot girls? Say yes or no only" Talking about the devil. There he is with Epona. "If I tell you the truth, what would you give to me?" She ask. *Bad idea, asking and exchange with this guy* "A Date?" *As usual* "Forget it, I'm not going to tell you" "Oh come on" "Shuu, go away you pervert" She said pushing him out of the class.
As I can see from where am I. She head back to her desk and tried to read her thoughts but I couldn't understand anything. She thinks in spanish. What a pain.
Everybody take their seats and the teacher entered to the class. "All right everyone, here is the new student" says the teacher, while the girls look happy with small blush in their cheek. The new guy enter. "Please introduce yourself" The teacher asked him and started to write his name. "My name is Kuboyasu Aren. I am from--Ah! Forget what I wrote" He says quick eraising the sentence 'was here'.
"He is a funny guy" Says a student of the class"Ha ha sup homies" Says kuboyasu a little bit nervous, "Sup homies?" Asks another student. "He looks very interesting" Says Kaido behind Saiki. *What a pain*
*Kuboyasu Aren!?* Thinks (Y/n). *You know him?* I said to myself. *He was the guy who save from three dangerous guys* Says (Y/n) in a surprised tone. "You can seat over there Kuboyasu" Points the teacher to an empty desk next to Chiho. He takes a seat on the empty place and the class started.

Timeskip (Break time)
Kuboyasu's POV
"Aaarrrghh" I yelled punching the wall of the bathroom with my fist. "That was too close" I sit on toilet and took off my glasses, "They almost found me I'm an ex-delinquent. It is not easy to act like a goodie-goodie person. My old man was a gang leader and my mom was a leader of a women gang. When I was born I got into many fights in my old school and let my hair grow. So, as my parents I followed their steps becoming a delinquent and have my own gang and let my mullet grow longer that I stepped always on it"

 So, as my parents I followed their steps becoming a delinquent and have my own gang and let my mullet grow longer that I stepped always on it"

*What a pain* Says Saiki hearing his backstory. "Anyway now, I am a new man, trying to live a normal life and maybe, in this school that girl that I saved could be here. She has to, because of the uniform she wore is from here" I said heading to the door of the bathroom. *What a pain. Is difficult to change a lot of things and keep a promise. If this guy makes any trouble. I'll make him to get expelled from this school.* Said Saiki hearing his thoughts.

Kuboyasu was now walking in the hallways, going back to his classroom. He was walking quietly, when a guy was walking in the hallway in opposite direction. 'Oh he must be the new guy' He thought. Kuboyasu gives him a dead glare saying "Hey what are you looking at?" With an angry face.

 Kuboyasu gives him a dead glare saying "Hey what are you looking at?" With an angry face