Chapter Two: The same old story for a Gang Leader

Kuboyasu's POV
Uuugghh, I'm almost tired about riding my motorcycle, leading a gang and sometimes kick or K.O someone of the street that mess up with me. It almost 8 o' clock of the night and i'm waiting my comrades.
A few days ago, I changed my hair style to my natural color and cut it a bit. The mullet is still intact. Yet. (From the picture of above)
I was waiting while my motorcycle was beside me, looking my surrondings, turning my head to see the people that still walking at this time of the night. Then, suddenly I saw to girls in school uniform. Maybe they had been at a mall or whatever they like to do.

"Hey Kuboyasu, How are you? One of my comrades said with the rest of the gang in motorcycle.

"What take you so long? I've been waiting for you" I almost yelled "I had worked to do" Says one "I had problems with my bike" Says another guy. At this point, maybe the gang will be dissolved. One day. "What are we waiting for let's take a ride and expand our territory on this city" I said so we could start kicking some butts.

(Meanwhile with (Y/n) and Epona)

"This day was amazing. We have to do this all the time every friday to end the week like this" Says Epona, still with energetic mood "Specially Nendo. He always want to eat ramen at lunch time" Says (Y/n). "Awesome. I'm gonna join him. Starting right now". They walked the way home and talkimg about random things. Until..."Um..(Y/n)?" "Yes?" "I will continue on my own" She said scratching the back of her head "Why? Look it's a bit late. I don't want to leave you all alone" Says with a worrying face "I'm going to be okay. I promise. Look I will send you a text when I arrived and you do the same. So we don't worry to much" "Are you sure?" "Yup, sure. To be honest, this doesn't dangerous. It is quiet and peaceful" "Why do you say it?" "In my homecountry are many sounds. Many dangerous. Even to a woman. We are like preys, but you don't have to worry, if someday you visit it Argentina with me I will protect you" Says happy with a  thumb up and a hand on her shoulder. "(Nods) Okay, see you tomorrow and please text me" She answered with a smile and Epona continue her way home.

(Back to kuboyasu)
Kuboyasu's POV
I was riding, while checking if another gang was in our territory.

"You guys see someone?" I asked "No, leader. Maybe they are a few streets forward" Says one of my delinquents. We continue a few streets when I heard loud and thin screams "Guys you keep going. I have something to do" I said, they nodded and turn my bike to the right.

(A few moments before)
Your POV
I was heading back to my house when someone came out of nowhere.
"Look what I found" Says a big, tough looking guy with a creepy smile "Sorry I don't have time" When I turned around there where to more guys as scary as the first one "Oh lookie, she is so cute and delicated" Says one that touch my hair. I couldn't move a muscle. I was scared. What if they kidnapp me or even worst kill me "What's a delicated flower doing at this late" Says another one with a punk look. "What should we do boss" Asked the punk one with his hands in my shoulders "Maybe we should take her---UH!" He says with a knife in his hand and got interrupted when I kick the punk one between his legs. He fell on the floor but I was already running and screaming "HELP!! ME!! MURDERERS!!!" I kept running, my sight became blurry by the tears of fear. "Hey! Come back you Damm bitch!  We need to enternaint so come here you little shit!" The one who was called 'Boss' Shout and insulted me. I was near a street because of the car sounds and then someone grabbed my wrist "You thought you could escape! Not today!" He said in a scary way. I was now between the wall and this guys "Come on! (Grabs your hair and pull you near his face) You will have fun with us" Says the boss and start crying When....

(Now)

"That's not the way to treat a woman. Intruders" Says a husky and strange voice. "Oh my...is this Kuboyasu Aren, the leader of the gang that controls this part of the streets..." Says the Boss still with his hand grabbing my hair. "I'm gonna break all your bones!" Yells the punk one running to him. "Hhhm" he says and punches the punk guy so deep and hard that he fell into the cold floor and couldn't get up again.
"Who's next?!" Says full with anger that he took his spiked bat and ran to the guy next to his boss. "Aah! Please don't hurt me. You know, i didn't know that you have this part too haha" Says the boss nervously and sweating "Please calm down. Oh I can give you this sexy chic for your own fun" He says pulling me infront of him trying to exchange me for his life. The purple-haired guy looked at me seriously, I looked down with tears. He pulled me into his chest with a hand around me.

With his other hand with the spiked bat above his head ready to swing it and hit the guy

With his other hand with the spiked bat above his head ready to swing it and hit the guy. "DIE!!!" He says with a lot of anger. After all that fight between kuboyasu and this small gang. He set free (Y/n) by taking off his arm around her. She was shaking a bit. "Are you okay?" He asks. She didn't answered, she was still nervous. "I'm not going to hurt, that's why I came to help" He says taking off the white, long jacket and putting it on the (H/c) girl. "There, let me take you to your house" he says. She nodded in agreement and both of them head to his motorcycle.
She sits at the front part with a black helmet, while kuboyasu, was grabbing her like a small puppy with his arm. The way back home wasn't guite. Kuboyasu sometimes ask the way of her home and for calming her, he said a few funny things so she could be fine.

(Timeskip) Because I'm lazy

"Here we are"He says. (Y/n) was about to get down of the motorcycle but Aren didn't want her to walk because she might be very tired. So what he did was picking you up bridal style. He walked with you in his arms and put you at the entrance of her house. "Thank you a lot for saving me from those guys. Oh (you took of his with jacket) Here" She says giving him his jacket. "Keep it. I have many more like this one" "Are you sure?" "Yeah, keep it. It doesn't make any problem" he says, "Well I have to go. I hope to see you again, young lady" he says with a smile "Hope the same. See ya" he says as he went back to his bike, hopped on and starts driving it away. She got inside the house, close the door, stands there a few seconds "Oh myyy" she says while exhaling all the situation.

❤to be continue❤
--------------------------------------------------------------
Epona: hoped you liked this chapter, thank you for reading it and voting it.

Teruhashi: The next chapter will be about me😘

Epona: Who asked your fu**ng opinion?!! Get out of here. 😤

Teruhashi: *SHE IS TOO MEAN!! I WILL MAKE HER BEAUTIFUL LIFE IMPOSSIBLE INFRONT OF MEN* saikii😉😉

Saiki: (next to Epona, with a hand around her back)

Epona: You were saying

Teruhashi:😮😣