Chapter seven: At kuboyasu's house

After the fight, kuboyasu suggested to you for coming to his house so he would take a good care of those wounds that those guys made to you.
You and him were walking on the street and he was still putting his arm around your shoulders for you to be safe. You were to close of him and it was kinda hugging you.
You didnt know were he lives but somehow you were getting near.
It was already afternoon for you two to come back home.
"We are here" Kuboyasu said and parted the hug. He walked to the door and you took a look to his house. (Picture above).
It wasnt broken on the outside and didnt know if it was also that look on the inside. But it was all painted on the walls and seems old.
"(Y/n)?" He asked and looked at you. You seem to be a bit nervous. He got near you and said "You dont need to worry. With me you'll be okay". He smiled at you and you both walked inside.
"Over here" He lead you to his room by taking you by the hand. "This is my room" he opened the door and you saw his messy room.

 "This is my room" he opened the door and you saw his messy room

It has those long jackets. He wasn't lying, he had many long jackets. Gang weaponds, a jackpot game, a desk, a shelf with mangas and many posters of gang groups and motorbikes.

 Gang weaponds, a jackpot game, a desk, a shelf with mangas and many posters of gang groups and motorbikes

"I know its kinda messy, sorry for that. I dont usually have people in here" He said feeling a bit embarrased of how he used to be and be like this messy. "No, It's okay. It's how your room is. You dont need to feel sad of your likes. If still interest in those gang things." You said cheering him up and grabbing your own hands feeling shy. Kuboyasu, got impressed and smile slightly to you. He hugged you surprisingly. And you hugged back a bit tight. "Thanks (y/n), Now I feel better that someone said that to me." He answered and hide his face on your shoulder. You tried to move one of your hands and hissed a bit of pain. Kuboyasu parted the hug. "Oh let me get the first aid kit. Meanwhile take a sit and I will be back". You took a sit on his bed and wait. He is taking a while to search the kit, so you stand up and watch the room surroundings. You looked the many mangas and books he had. You walked to see the posters and tripped on one of his bats that he used to hit people with and something fell on the floor in front of you. You sit up a bit and saw a book. "Huh?" You took a look "album of memories" You said in a low voice.
You didn't want to spy or look on the inside but your curiosity was killing you. You open it and saw a baby kuboyasu.