Chapter four: The student and the ex-gang leader

On the last chapter of Kuboyasu aren × reader "We change our lifes".......

Kuboyasu: Aaarrrghh, They almost found me I'm an ex-delinquent.

Epona: You know him?

Ohko: Where do you think you are going?! Give me your money if you want to escape

(Y/n): Why is this happening to me right now!!??!?

Epona: I have to find (Y/n)!!

Saiki: What a pain.

Kuboyasu: (Y/n)?!?

..........................
Now...Kuboyasu's POV
Right in front of my eyes was (Y/n) cornered by Ohko.

I could see she was too scared

I could see she was too scared. So I am not gonna leave her like that. "Hey what are you looking at?!? Beat it!!" He said. I walked pass them and feel that (Y/n) was looking at me.
Ohko continue what he was about to do and suddenly...... "What the hell!?!" He screamed in a terrified way. Looking at me holding a big locker above my head and a dead glare.
I throw him the locker and gave him a few punches and finally he ran away.

"Don't you dare to mess up with her ever again!!!!!" I shouted to him while he was running.
I turned to (Y/n), who was too scared and shaking a bit. Just like the night I saw her the first time we met.
"Are you okay?....(Y/n)?" He said helping her to stand up. 'He didn't forget my name' She thought while she was standing up. "Ye-es I'm okay thank you" She said, "For a moment a couldn't recognise you" She said in a funny way.
"In what way? The long hair I used to have?" He answered with a smile and both of them laugh for a while.

Meanwhile, Epona was watching the couple behind a wall. 'Aaawww so cute. They just look cute together. She told me she likes him. It will be better if I head back to the classroom'. She giggled. "What do you think you are doing". A strange voice appeared behind her.
When she turned around she..."AAAHH😱😱". "Huh?" (Y/n) heard her scream and walked to see who was behind the wall. "Who's the..." "Che, (Y/n), there you are. How are you?, I heard punches and kicks and everything. You okay?" Said Epona who appeared in front of her surprisingly. "Oh yeah I'm okay, luckily, Kuboyasu helped me with the bully" she said and point at Kuboyasu smiling akwardly, scratching the back of his head. "Hehehe It was nothing" he said. "And why is Saiki here?" She asked. Epona looked at Saiki and back to you "Oh uh, he was bored and I told him to come with me" 'What a pain, i hate to be in this things' Thought Saiki with "An Annoying face". "Anyway, we have to return to our class for the next subject" Epona said, "Okay lets go" answered (Y/n) and the four of them went to the class again.

Le timeskip (Lunchtime)
"(Sigh) I'm so hungry" You said walking to the Cafeteria. "Me too, I would eat a whole elefant right now". They said and minutes after was a huge silence between them. "Did something bad happened? Something with Aren?" Asked Epona worried about you of being lost in your thoughts for a while. "Ah? No no nothing bad happened. It just I couldn't talk to much with him" you said in a sad tone. "Maybe now at lunch you'll find him and start to be together" "I don't know what if he doesn't like the way I am?" You said unsure. "Come on (Y/n)! He will like the way you are. It's better be honest and show your true self instead of being hidden! And don't worry I'm going to help you to be with Aren". She said in a comforting way and giving her a warm smile. "Okay, I will. But first of all *stomach sounds* I'm hungry" You said turning into a 'cute' mood to a 'give me food now' mood.

Le timeskip (Again😝)

You and Epona were on the cafeteria grabbing food and searching a table to sit and eat. "Che, (Y/n)" Said Epona whispering to your ear. "Yeah?" You said in a low voice, "There he is. Let's go with them and you can start some sort of bond with him" She said pointing the table where Kaido, Kuboyasu, saiki and Nendo were to get go with them. "(Sigh) okay let's go" You said with heavily exhale and a small pink blush. You and Epona head to the table and sit in front of kuboyasu. He sees you and smile "Hi, (Y/n)" He said. You blush lightly and said hello to him. While you were having lunch, you could see how Kaido and Nendo talk to each other of random things, Saiki.....well still the same way. "So, (y/n), do you want to...." He was interrupted by a yellow shine caused by Teruhashi.
She was infront of the table trying to get the attention of Saiki (She will never get that attention😑). "Hi eve---" "Not today you girl!!!!" Epona shout grabbing her hand and taking her away of kuboyasu's sight, and be with (Y/n).
"What was that?" You ask confused. "I don't know? I was saying if you want this evening to go to the Mami's caffeteria?" He asked. You without thinking twice, you said "Yes of course" with a smile and a small pink blush. Meanwhile, in Epona's thoughts 'Yaaass, (Y/n) 1. Teruhashi's beauty 0' "Epona, dear? Can you untied me of this rope" "Later" She said giving her no interest and watching how you two were laughing and having a good time.

Bonus:
"This is weird, Teruhashi didn't show off all day" Thought Saiki thinking about what happened in lunch time. "Don't worry about that, Saiki she is okay" Epona said happy and cleaning the dust of her hands. Saiki looked at her with 'Really' look. 'Of course she is okay she is at her home' She thought while he read her thoughts. How did you do?' Ask himself and heard more. 'I got lucky that there was a taxi near the street😈'. "What a pain"

To be continue

--------------------------------------------------------------
Epona: Hi lovely readers! Sorry for not uptdating this days. Had homework, home chores. Promise to keep writing. Now take good care of ourselves

Kuboyasu: Wash your hands

(Y/n): Respect the distance and stay at home.

All the characters and Author chan: We are in this together!