𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 6𝚝𝚑 1988

This is Michael Wheeler... also known as Mike...

He has dark hair, which is curly and got a bit long, so it was mostly nearly stabbing his eyes.
Mike's pretty tall... like super freaking tall.
he's around 6'3 and really fucking skinny.

Mike is pretty complicated to understand, but something that everyone knows about him, is that he's obsessed with music and technology.

He only has one true friend...
William Byers... also known as Will.
He has brunette hair and used to have a bowl cut... which he changed two years ago.
and Mike really likes it... he likes everything about Will.

Will is pretty different from other guys his age... he loves drawing and his clothes are really colorful... while Wheeler liked his clothes dark... especially blacks and dark blues...

Will's short...one of the shortest guys in school, probably 5'4 or so.
Mike adores Wills height... especially the height difference between them.
he would often make fun of Will and steal things out of his hand and hold them over the smallers head and let him jump for minutes, trying to reach the thing he needs at the moment.
Mike would look down at him and feel himself blushing, laughing while holding it higher in the air, reminding his friend over and over again how small he is.

Mike loved teasing Will.
he loved Will in general...
Mike knew he's gay...he knew it since he had the urge of spending more time with him and getting jealous when he spends time with someone else, what had only happened a few times when Will needed to do a project with someone.
plus he always had this instinct of protecting him.

The dark haired boy always knew that he wanted Will and him to be more that friends, but he nerver was sure if he liked him back. So things stayed unspoken and ignored.

07:30AM

Mike made his way through the crowded hallway.
Teenagers were getting stuff out of their lockers or sucking faces with their partners, which Mike wished they wouldn't do in front of everyone.
He just gagged on the inside and tried his beat to ignore the straightness his school held.
He didn't looked at the people surrounding, he just made sure not to bump into someone, cause those teens were not only horny, but also really aggressive and he didn't really wanted to settle off a fight.
He might be tall and look scary, but he doesn't really wanna get into trouble and go to the principals office and only cause gossip.
He did had a few fights, and mostly won them, leaving someone witha broken nose or arm, but he just wasn't interested in getting beaten up at home and at school.

He held his eyes up to look if Will was already there at his locker, which was happily next to Mike, and he was.

Will was getting his books for todays lessons in his brown bag.
He didn't stressed himself, cause his first class started in 15 minutes, which was obviously enough time to get all his stuff together.

He put the last book in. which was his heavy biology book and checked if he had everything before closing his locker and putting his bag on, that's when he saw a familiar tall guy walking torwards him and giving the brunette boy a big smile.
He stopping next to Will, already feeling his pale and with freckles sprinkled cheeks getting a soft red tint as he saw Will smiling back.

The dark haired boy greeted his friend with a simple „hey„ which he also got in return.
Mike did the same as Will moments before, opening his locker and getting all his things in his bag.
He felt Wills eyes on him, which lead the tall boy to blush even more.
It wasn't really that noticeable, but Mike knew that Will would see it.