𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 6𝚝𝚑 1988

14:28PM

Mike was walking next to Will, happy that he could spend more time with him. He really didn't wanted to go home and get yelled at for being a disappointment.
He always tried to be a good son, even if he never pays attention in class, he still tries his best to get good grades and make his parents proud.

His coming out is probably the reason why he got better in school, cause he wanted to show his dad that he's not useless, but his dad didn't stopped calling him names and making him feel worthless.
Mike could bring the best grades home and study all day, but that didn't stop his father. He would yell at him and wanted him to study even more. He mostly compared Mike with other students, asking why he couldn't be like him.
Why he couldn't be normal.

Mike shook his head to get the thoughts out of his mind and tried to focus on the moment. He's with Will, the only person that cares about him.

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

The taller one tried his best to smile a bit.
He turned his head a bit to get a better view on the pretty boy next to him.
His eyes went all over his body, his beautiful face with those eyes, in which Mike always got lost in, his lips, which Mike always looked at and thought about how they would taste, his beautiful body, which Mike truly loved.

He found himself sighting and looking down, continuing to walk.
He knew he wasn't in Wills league.

The smaller boy saw that and knew something was up. He always knew when something wasn't right.

„Everything okay Wheeler? Or are you just so overwhelmed with my presence?"

Will softly boxed the shoulder from the taller one ond got a little giggle as response, which made Will smile. Will always tried to joke around, even in the worst situations. It would make it way easier for both of them.

„No-No I was just... thinking.
Just thinking."

Mike never told Will that he's gay.
After what had happened with his father, he was scared that Will wouldn't take it well.
He was scared to loose him, even if he low key knew Will would be the happiest person on earth if he would hear that the boy he loved with his whole heart likes boys.

„Just thinking huh?"

The brunette boy looked at his friend, who still was looking down.
He felt his smile fade a bit. He didn't liked it when Mike isn't happy. To Will, Mike deserves all happiness in this world.

„C'mon. I know something is up. Tell me. What's wrong."

Will layed his hand on Mikes shoulder and walked a little closer to him.
Even if he doesn't know that Mike's gay, he knew what's happening at his home.

He found it out when Mike had the first time a black eye.
The taller one seemed traumatized and it took Will long go get him to talk again.
And when he did, Mike told him what happened and broke down in tears, telling Will how scared he was and how much he hated his father, but he never told Will why his dad did that.