𝐓𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 7𝚝𝚑 1889

16:05PM

Will was sitting in his room, still not sure what he was gonna do about the crush he had on Mike.
He wanted to date him, he wanted to say how much he actually liked the kiss, but he was to scared.
After the past with his dad and the bullying, he wasn't the same.
He got more anxious and cared more and more about what people thought.
He didn't wore what he wanted, mostly just plain, boring shit, not wanting to get attention from everyone, just blending in as a normal weeb with his best friend.
Will always wanted to have Mikes confidence.
He could wear what he wants and didn't listened to anyone.
But the truth is not only a confidence Mike Wheeler.
Both boys were and are going through shit, and even if they never noticed, they were always there for each other. Since kindergarten they were sticking together. Everyone knew that if Mike was there, Will would be near.

Mike was always the overprotective one. Beating some of Wills bullies while Will was the one Mike could always talk to.
They couldn't live without the other one.

Never ever in life they had other friends.
Only a few people they talked to, but that was it. Nothing special.
So, both developing feelings for each other is maybe not so unnormal like everyone says. In their eyes, liking the other one is right, but they know they couldn't convince people to think the same.
so they stayed friends.
Maybe they've liked each other since a few years, just saying that they just like being around someone that cares, ignoring the blushing and heart beating by every touch.

That's why they never liked being separate.
They were a team. If they are lovers or just friends, they'll ever stay a team.

Will knew god damn well how it feels to hate going home, so he wanted to be there for Mike.
He wanted to let him stay for ever.
But he knew he needed to get things clear.
He couldn't just date his best friend. MALE best friend.
They would have to hide and always be afraid of peoples opinions.
But as he felt Mikes soft lips against his, he felt save for a split second. He felt loved and like he matters. There's no way Will could live without that. He wanted to feel it again. And again. And again.

So what if he could just stop being a pussy for a moment and be with Mike? They're a team and they'll stick together. No matter how bad the bullying gets or what they need to hear.
——————————————————

There he was. Wills one and only true love. making out with a random guy.
No one in school seemed to care about it.
The tall boy was pinning the smaller one to the lockers and was kissing him harshly, but still, full of passion.
Their lips melted together like they were one, and small moans and whimper were muffled my the crowd.

The words

„to late. you're to late"

Kept ringing in Wills head. He wanted to look away, ignore it.
But he couldn't. There was something that kept him in place.
The tears were building a wall in Wills eyes, a wall that will soon break down and free his blurry vision.

Seeing Mike, someone that was always there for him, making out with someone, clearly loving that guy, made his heart break into millions of pieces.

The words became louder and louder, everything became blurry except the couple.
Everything they did became more clear and Will couldn't see and hear it anymore.
He broke down in his tears.
no one cared.
no one heard him.

——————————————————————

The petite boy woke up in his bed. He was soaked in a mixture of sweat and tears, breathing heavily.
It was just a dream. A awful dream. The brunette still felt the pain of seeing someone so important like Mike...doing something like that.
But he knew- If he won't decide, it'll be to late.