𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 7𝚝𝚑 1988

07:02AM

Will woke up by the sun heating up the thin, blue blanket under which he was laying.
His eyes slowly opened, which felt heavy and still tired.

He sat himself up and looked through the room, smiling when he saw Mike on the floor, drooling on his pillow and little snors escaping his mouth.
The memories from yesterdays events weren't as present than yesterday night.
Will still couldn't explain why he ran out... He guessed he was afraid... afraid that people would find out and destroy their perfect bond and let them break, to a point both would be completely different persons, trying to fit in the grey day which seemed to repeat over and over again...  ether this or they would hide it, letting the frustration out on each other till they both feel so numb that the emotions have left them.

Will was afraid to be who he was... he was to scared to admit that he liked his best friend, the only person that cares about him more than his mom.
He was to afraid to fuck things up, afraid that he would ruin everything and Mike would hate him.

Will didn't realized that Mike opened his eyes as well, blushing slightly when he saw Wills eyes were looking at him.
The dark haired teenager couldn't help himself but smile a bit.
The room was silent, only a few birds were outside and sang their sweet morning song and a yellowish sun shine was shining through the window and heated the room, which let the boys sweat a bit.

Will still hasn't took his eyes from the taller boy, lost in his thoughts he sighted a bit.

„morning."

Mike said in a raspy morning voice, smirking  when he saw Will open his eyes widely and blush as he turned his head away, muttering a small 'good morning'.
Other than Will, Mike still knew what happened, and thinking about seeing Will storm out off the room made his heart sting... all ge wanted was that Will was happy, and something about the way Will acted gave him a small shimmer of hope... right that moment when Mike looked into Wills beautiful hazel eyes the taller one loved so much, he thought he saw the same will... the same will to kiss him.
But he never expected Will to freak out like this..
He didn't knew how the things were now between them... should they talk about it or just act like nothing happened?
Mike wanted nothing more that Will.
He wanted him so badly, feeling his lips on his own every day, cuddling close to each other before they both fall asleep in each others arms, seeing him blush at little pet names.
But it seemed like Will wasn't interested.

The truth was, both boys had the same desire.

15:25PM

„You sure you got this?"

Will asked his best friend, both boys walking closely next to each other down the street.
Sometimes their arms touched lightly, which made the boys feel a special way, but for both boys those feelings had a different taste.
Will tried to ignore them, while Mike blushed about them, not scared at all.

They still haven't spoken about what happened yesterday.
They just tried their best to go on, acting like nothing happened, while thoughts where destroying their brains on the inside.

„yeah... he can't act that bad... I mean I hope so."

Mike chuckled a bit, which confused Will.
He never understood how his taller friend could be so calm in those situations... that was something he admired on him.
Mike was always calm in situations where Will would break down and cry for hours.
Will simply just smiled and shook his head.

„sure, but call me when you're home..."

Mike again chuckled and looked on his side, looking at the beautiful boy next to him in this beautiful sweater and the black jeans, with those rosy cheeks and pretty pink lips where a thin layer of chapstick was resting.

„of course mom."

Will just smile and let out a small giggle.
After that it went silent.
Mike wanted to speak about how it's going to continue, and Will knew that... so he tried to stay quiet, avoiding this sensitive topic.

„hey Will can we-."

„look at those flowers! Aren't they pretty?"

Will panicked and pointed at some violet flowers in the distance.

Mike knew Will did that on purpose, but he just needed to know... a simple
'I'm not i interested' would be enough for Mike, and they could continue like always, but he was just so confused about Wills behavior.
He grabbed Wills arm and stopped him from Walking.

„don't change the topic.
I just need an answer.
And it's totally okay if you're not interested but do you like me or not?"

Mikes voice was calm and a bit dominant.
Will wanted to say he liked him so badly, he wanted to say how much he loved Mike, but he couldn't.
He couldn't say that he had no interest either.

„I- I don't know okay... I need to think."

Mike looked at him.
That wasn't a pleasant answer.
He sighted and closed his eyes, and let Will go.
He knew he shouldn't put Will under pressure.