𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 11 1988

13:50ᴘᴍ

So, there they were, sitting at starcourt and eating their ice cream in the small ice cream shop called 'scoops ahoy'. Mike recognized one of the workers there... he was quite tall and had a bunch of brown hair under some kind of hat. He was named 'Steve' also known as Nancys ex-boyfriend. Mike saw him several times in the past, but when the two split ways, he never saw him except when it's at starcourt.
He didn't really payed attention to Steve, that was having some weird argument with the other co-worker, that was a woman... probably Steves age- dark, blonde hair that went a bit over her shoulders... more couldn't Mike make up, since he was to busy caring about Will, who was now sitting close next to him, them both holding hands safely under the table, since they wanna get out alive.
The smaller teen was eating his Mix of chocolate and strawberry ice cream, a soft smile was glued on his sweet, pink lips that were covered in a small layer of chapstick, and his cheeks had a faint blush which Mike thought was adorable.

It was a warm Saturday afternoon and the mall was quite empty, since most of the people were probably swimming and being outside to enjoy the warmth. But not Will and Mike. They decided to go to this small little date and look a bit through shops.
They were having some really good time, holding hands when they felt save and just spent time talking and laughing. It felt good to finally let all feelings happen, knowing the other felt the same and they don't need to be afraid anymore.
It was just perfect.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

A/N:
Yeah, this is the end of this small book. I honestly lost motivation and ideas to continue that... I'm btw going to make a small os book, but that aint gonna be byler related... but if you like my work, you could check out my account in the future.
Thank you for reading this and all the votes and comments, it was really fun doing that.
Take care of yourself<3