𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 10 1988

22:02𝙿𝙼

Two boys were laying on a comfortable bed, snuggled in a thin blanket in the welcoming Byers residents while soft music was playing in the background from the cassette recorder on top from the Byers boys desk.
It was a sultry summer night and it was still pretty bright outside for that time, telling people that summer has now officially started.

The Wheelers father figure had an important meeting outside from America, which meant that Mike is free from his pressure for at least a week. When he found out he immediately told Will and they decided to spend the whole weekend together, without being to afraid that the homophobic father would get suspicious. Yes, suspicious... since Will told Mike he liked the kiss, they sort of started dating. It's not quite clear yet if they are already boyfriends, neither of them really sure what comes next, but they didn't cared cause all that matters at the moment was that they knew how much they loved each other.

They agreed on letting thing move forward slow, not going from 0 to 100 in only two days.
After school they went to a small coffee shop in the starcourt mall and Mike bought them some ice cream.
It wasn't really a date like other people would say, but for them it was.
They maybe couldn't hold hands or share other love affections, but what matters was that they spent time together, knowing they are now considered more than friends.

Now, they were cuddled up against each other, Will pressing his face against the warm chest from the taller boy, clinging onto him with both arms and legs while Mike was stroking his back. They were blushing like crazy, but it had something so soothing and calming to be so close.
I mean, they had slept in on bed before, or had hugged.. but never really cuddled and oh boy, did they enjoyed it.

Will loved how near they were, looking up to Mike, admiring his outstanding freckles and dark, thick, curly hair that was falling down so perfect that Will couldn't believe his eyes, which were now analyzing the red, plump, now with chapstick covered lips... they looked to welcoming to be true. Everything in his insides screamed to taste them a second time, feeling them against his own.

Before he could realize it, he followed his desire and leaned up to the taller boy, closing his eyes as he pressed his lips collide with Mikes, one of his hands meeting the cheeks from his lover, caressing it.

Mike was shooked about the sudden confidence from the actually anxious and overthinking boy, but didn't mind it.
He happily kissed back and ignored the mess of butterflies that appeared in his stomach.
Their cheeks were tinted in a soft, red shade and they started to make small motions with their lips, the kiss getting a but sloppier, but they didn't cared.
All that mattered were that they are together.

—————————————————————

This is short- I'm sorry:(
But this had been stuck in my head for sometime now and I needed to write it down.

Next chapter will be some fluff date-

Drop some things you want me to add in this story in the futer in the comments 💕