Part 5 - confessions

HI IT'S ME AGAIN WITH MY STORY! IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR THANK YOU I APPRECIATE IT!
(EDITED)

DARCO'S POV:

I see the tears form in his eyes and I can't help but go up to him and hug. Him tightly to me "what is it babe?" I ask him with a bit of anger. In my voice because it was my fault that he was crying.

He looked me right in the eyes and said "the Dursley's" I looked. Back at him a bit confused, he sighed deeply and looked at me. Still tears in his eyes and said "I know I have to tell you one day." He paused "just promise you won't look at me differently"? He said. His voice chocking "of course I would never look at you differently".

HARRY'S POV:
He promised not to look at me differently but I was still afraid that he might.

FLASHBACK
ABUSE STARTS

I was 13 years old it was the summer before forth year. I was making dinner but I was 2 minutes late to put the dinner. On the table and Vernon realized, my worst fear he looked at me. And screamed "THE DINNER IS LATE YOU FREAK."

He then took me by the collar of the way too big of a shirt I had on. And slapped me across the face, my face was burning with the hand print on the side. He then threw me on the floor of my so called bedroom.

It was really just a little horrible bed with an even worse mattress. A little desk and a little closet. And of course I had the luck to keep all of Dudley's old toys in there. All in boxes of course but still.

Then I heard the belt unbuckle and he slapped me with it right on my spine. Then again and again until I had almost passed out from the pain.

Then he finally stopped and said "no food for a week you freak" and walked out. But just before closing the door he said "clean all this up."

FLASHBACK ENDS
ABUSE ENDS

I told Dray all of this and I saw the anger rise in him as his wings burst out. They were so beautiful and always made me feel safe.

When I finally cought his eyes again I said "there's more" I said it so quietly. I wasn't sure if he had heard me. He jumped out of the bed scaring me and said "what the fuck?! There's more"! He. Almost no not almost he did scream and I was sure everyone in the castle could hear him.

He looked at me and probably realized he was scaring me because. He calmed down a tiny bit and came back to bed. His wings wrapping around me and he held me so close. Then asked "do you want to tell me"? I just nodded.

FLASHBACK BEGINS
RAPE BEGINS
ABUSE BEGINS

I looked at the clock it was the summer before my last year at Hogwarts. But when I saw the time I realized I was in for a good beating.

I hadn't finished everything I had been told to do before everyone came. Home that afternoon, and they were opening the door.

Vernon was quite quick to realize I hadn't finished everything. He took me by the collar of the way too large shirt again and. Slapped me across the face, it burned where his hand had hit me.

I was pretty much used to it by now seeing as he did it every time I did something wrong. Or hadn't finished my chores but what he did next. Surprised me more than anything.

He threw me on my bed, unbuckled his belt and took his dick out. And thrust it into me I was screaming and screaming. Trying to call for help, until I passed out from the pain.

Emotional and physical when I woke up my ass hurt as I had remembered the afternoon the day before.

FLASHBACK ENDS
RAPE ENDS
ABUSE ENDS

When I finished telling Dray about this he was even angrier. I heard him mumble "I'll kill these muggles" to himself. I probably wasn't supposed to hear it but I did he looked. At me with such anger and hurt in his eyes and when he. Finally spoke to me all he said was "I'm so sorry babe, you're safe with me."

I knew he was correct I would always be safe with him but I was scared about everything. He and I were just lying in bed and cuddling.

I had my head on his bare chest and he was rubbing small circles on the side of my arm. His wings wrapped around us so no one could have. Seen me if they walked in, I started tearing up. And Draco realize "hey what's wrong baby" Draco asked. Me and I just looked up at him and said "I don't deserve you, I love you"

HI THE AUTHOR HERE! THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER PLSE LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, ALSO VOTE THANKS BYE I'LL SEE YALL IN THE NEXT ONE