Part 8 - nightmares and the train ride

HI ITS ME AGAIN! LIKE I SAID IN ONE OF THE EARLY CHAPTERS I WILL BE SPAMMING THIS STORY ON THE WEEKENDS SO SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT BUT THAT'S JUST HOW I'LL BE DOING IT
NOW LET'S GET TO THE STORY
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I look at Harry who's sleeping in my arms. My wings wrapped around the two of us, it's Christmas break today. And everyone is going home for it, me and Harry had packed to go see my family. We packed yesterday so we could eat. Breakfast and hurry to the train I can't wait to show him all. Around for example the lake that's just by our house.

And the garden, I get cut out of my thoughts by Harry screaming and crying. I shake him slightly and call his name but he doesn't wake up. So I decide to try to kiss him, his eyes shoot open and. He hugs me tightly and kisses me passionately. I don't understand what's going on so I decided. I'd ask "hey love it's alright, what happened"? I asked. And he just looked up at me one tear rolling down his cheek.

HARRY'S POV:

NIGHTMARE

I was sleeping until I woke up to Dray screaming out for help. I look at what's going on and his wings are being cut off. By the one who must not be named.

I started crying and begging him to stop and kill me instead of doing anything more to him. Suddenly I hear someone screaming my name. It sounds like Draco but he isn't screaming my name.

NIGHTMARE ENDS

I woke up to Draco kissing me I just hugged him tightly to me. I was crying but then he asked me what was wrong. And I told him about the nightmare he just looked at me. And got his wings out "I'm fine baby I promise" he said and. Kissed my head in reassurance I just looked at him. And said "we should go to breakfast otherwise we might. Miss the train" he just smiled at me and pulled me out of the bed and hugged me tightly.

"Are you sure you want to go, we could always stay here" Draco said to me. I just looked at him shocked "what,? Why wouldn't I. Want to go? I want to meet my boyfriend's parents" I paused. For a second then continued "I mean I'm nervous and everything. What if they won't like me, but I'm still going because I know. How much it means to you" I said and kissed him.

We both got dressed and headed to breakfast. When we got there we were greeted with Hermione hugging. Me and wishing us a happy holiday she apparently had just finished. Eating and was going to catch the early train.

There were two trains one that went at 9:00am and the other went at 12:00pm. Me and Draco we're taking the later one. Because we hate waking up early.

We got onto the train and found an empty compartment I was sitting. By the window and Draco as close to me as he possibly could. He had his arm around my waist and I could see his. Reflection looking right at me and nothing else.

When I looked at him he just smiled slightly "what, what is it? Do I have. Something in my hair"? I asked starting to panic a bit. He just laughed slightly and kissed me. "You're exhausted come on lay down sleep" he said and. I just did what I was told it was the first night I had slept so. Peacefully in a long time after Vernon started raping me. That summer I was constantly getting some sort of nightmares.

HI IT'S ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN! THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I WILL BE POSTING MORE TOMORROW! SO YEAH LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OR JUST GIVE ME IDEAS! ALSO PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE A CHAPTER IT VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
OK BYE LOVELIES I'LL SEE YALL TOMORROW IN MY NEXT CHAPTER