Part 27 - 10 years later

HI THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY REED THE BOTTOM MESSAGE PLEASE!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Me, Harry and all three of our boys we're getting ready. Albus and Scorpius we're going to Hogwarts this year. Me, Harry and James we're going to go to platform 9 3/4 to. Say goodbye to them we knew we would see them at Christmas but it was still hard.

"Come on or well be late" Harry called from downstairs. As I was finishing my hair "I'm coming, I'm coming" I called. Downstairs to them, I got downstairs and we all went to. The car and drove to King Cross station.

We got to King Cross just 15 minutes before the Hogwarts Express would be leaving. Me and Harry knew all too well that the train didn't wait. Not even for a couple of seconds. It left as soon as it became 11:00am "come on boys" Harry said. Trying to push through the people.

When we finally got to the platform we headed to the train. We were just about to keep walking when I looked around. "Harry babe look?" I said tilting my head towards Albus. Who was pretending to tie his shoe laces. "I'll go talk to him" Harry said walking over to Albus.

HARRY'S POV:

"Hey buddy" I said to Albus who had nervousness written all over his face. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "What if me and Scorpius won't be put in the same house and. What if I won't make friends?" Albus asked me.

"You're House doesn't always mean who you are, most of the time. It does but not always and you will make friends you'll. Make some good friends that'll stay with you forever. Like Hermione and Ron, and remember Rose will be coming. This year as well so, You'll know someone else. Other than just Scorpius" I said to him.

He just smiled and nodded "thank you dad" he finally said and stood up. I stood up with him "Come on you need to get on the rain" I said. Pushing him slightly.

Me, Dray and James watched as the two boys got around the corner. And out of sight they had found a compartment with Rose. We were glad the kids were staying together.

"Do you guys want to come over for coffee and a cake?" Hermione was. Suddenly behind the three of us asking. "What do you think?" I asked Draco "sure" he said simply.

We all got to our cars and drove to our own house before using the. Fireplace to floo to Hermione's and Ron's place. They had Hugo still with them Hugo was their boy he had. Been born just a couple of weeks after James. James and Hugo always got well together.

"Wich house do you think the kids will be in?" I asked all the. Adult's while the boys were playing "I think Rose will be a Griffindor like me and. Ron, while Albus and Scorpius will. Be a Slitherin like Draco" Hermione said.

Me and Draco looked at each other. "That wouldn't be surprising honestly. How do you make everything sound so right" I asked her. We all laughed a little.

Before we knew it the time was already dinner so me, Draco and James went home.

TIME SKIP (CHRISTMAS)

It was Christmas break at Hogwarts and we were picking Albus and Scorpius up. From platform 9 3/4 at King Cross.

"Hey boys" Draco called and I turned my head to see my two boys walking over. I had been in full conversation with Hermione about. Quidditch and everything when Draco had. Called out to them so it startled me a bit but Merlin was. I glad to see my boys again.

"How has it been at school" I asked almost as soon as we got into the car. Hermione had been correct both our boys where in. Slytherin while Rose was in Gryffindor.

"It's been amazing dad we have met so many new people" Scorpius and. Albus said almost at the same time. "Good boys I'm so glad you're making friends" Draco said. Looking in the back seat, I was the only one with drivers license. So I drove the car while Draco was constantly looking back to the boys.

When we got home James was sitting on the couch reading a muggle book. He had been reading it for about 2 days now and was almost finished. "Hey" he said while walking towards us.

The three brothers hugged like they hadn't seen each other forever. It was amazing to see them all together.

"Dad's?" Albus said after pulling out of the group hug. "Yes Albus" I said, "do you know a Thomas?" Albus asked us.

"Yes we do why?" I asked Albus a bit curious. "His son is our best friend. He said that both his parents were friends with you in school." He said with so much curiosity in his voice.

"Well who is his mother?" Draco asked "her name is Ginny" Both me and. Draco got surprised "Oh yes we know them" Draco said his voice cold.

He had been disappointed that none of his sons had gotten the Veela power he had. At least none of them were showing any signs of it. And now finding out that his two older sons. Were best friends with the kid of a woman. Who tried to kill him and Harry was too much for him.

He almost ran out the front door slamming it behind him. Albus and Scorpius looked so sad "does dad hate us?" Scorpius asked. "What no of course he doesn't. It's just that woman brings. Back horrible memories for him" I said calmly. I hugged both boys and went out to see Draco sitting on the swing.

We had a swing that hang from the roof on our patio. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked him. "I'm sorry I snapped I shouldn't have" Draco said. Putting his head down. "It's alright I understand but the boys don't. They asked me if you hated them just after you went out here" I said.

Draco looked at me a tear rolling down his face. "I could never hate them" he said. I hugged him tightly to me giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Come on how about we tell the three of them the story" I said. I put my hand out for Draco to grip it so. I could help him up he just took it and we walked inside.

HI ALL THE AUTHOR HERE!!! THIS IS THE LAST PART BUT I WILL BE DOING A SEQUEL THAT WILL BE SCORLILY, LILY LUNA THOMAS (KNOWN AS LILY LUNA POTTER IN THE MOVIES/ BOOKS) AND SCORPIUS POTTER MALFOY!!! GO READ IT IF YOUR INTRESTED THERE WILL ALSO BE COUPLE OTHER SHIPS SO YEAH I HOPE YOU ALL WILL GO READ THAT ONE AS WELL

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING THIS STORY AND YEAH!!! BYE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!