Part 7 - i love you forever and always

HI ALL AGING! I DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY SO YEAH JUST ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I ran up to the hospital wing with a shooting pain all over my body. When I came in I told Madam Pomfrey everything that I had seen. And what was going on with me, she told me to go lay down. And try to get some sleep. I did as told but couldn't sleep, I couldn't get Harry out of my head. And the pain was killing me.

About half an hour later I hear the doors of the hospital wing shoot open. And I felt a soft hand taking mine into theirs. I realize it was Harry so I continue to fake sleep.

After about a couple of minutes I hear Madam Pomfrey is wanting to do. Some tests on him and I hear him whispering "I love you" to me.

Madam Pomfrey took Harry to a empty bed and I could hear they're conversation. It was a love poison that bitch Weaslette put it in my baby's drink. That was why he had been kissing her, as soon as I heard the doors close. And Madam Pomfrey was out of there I felt Harry's hand holding mine again.

HARRY'S POV:

I rushed over to Draco as soon as Madam Pomfrey was out of there. I kissed the back of his hand gently and rubbed circles on there.

His hand was so soft, then he opened his eyes and said "how" before. I could ask what he was talking about he continued talking "I heard that. That bitch Weaslette put love poison in your drink while. I was gone to change". He said softly I looked at him with tears threatening. To spill out and said "idk how I didn't realize or why she did it. I just know that I love you" I said as soon as I got the courage to.

He smiled at me and kissed my lips so passionately and I kissed back. He looked at me and said "I've got my baby back" I just hugged him tightly.

"I missed your embraces" I said as his wings sprout out. And they hugged me tighter to him.

When Madam Pomfrey came back in she came over "Mr. Potter" she said. Cotusly as Draco shoot her a death glare. "I just need to remove the love poison out of his vains Mr. Malfoy will you allow me." She said trying to keep calm.

"Yes as long as I can hold him while you do it" he answered. I looked up at him and said "how about you hold my hand" I asked Draco. While he was still being his overprotective boyfriend/Veela. Merlin I love that boy I thought to myself as I got the. Potion down, I almost laughed when I saw Draco's face. He was getting ready to throw up watching me taking that potion.

DRACO'S POV:

I looked at my beautiful boyfriend and almost threw up when he took the potion. That Madam Pomfrey ( okay I give up how do you write her name please someone tell me) had given him, and he had the nerve to start laughing.

Madam pomfrey told Harry that he had to stay at least the night. But just before she started to walk away she turned back and looked at me. "Mr. Malfoy you can of course stay the night if you want to. The two of you should fit onto Mr. Potters bed. Together right" she said I just answered quickly. With "yes of course thank you" and she walked away.

Harry pulled me down on the bed and kissed me with every bit of. Passion he probably could, then when I started to kiss back. And I was staring to get a bit rough he pushed away.

He looked me in the eyes and could probably tell the disappointment in them. Because what he did next surprised me. He pulled me into a tight hug and then he whispered in my. Ear "when we get to be alone in our dorm. We can go that way" he just smirked at me.

He then put his forehead up against mine and said "I'll love you. Forever and always" I blushed hard and kissed. His nose then I whispered in his ear "I'll love you. Forever and always" he just smiled as I pulled him into a tight. Hug and wrapped my wings around us.

I kissed his head and whispered "good night" then I heard a slight. Whisper coming from him and it was simply "good night love." Then a couple of seconds later he was snoring his adorable little snores.

HEY IT ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN SO YEAH I JUST WANTED TO SAY COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THEY WILL BE APPRECIATE!!! ALSO VOTE PLEASE!
ILL SEE YALL LOVELIES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LOVE YALL!