Part 9 - getting to Mlfoy Manor and some smut

HI ALL WELCOME TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, HOLY SHIT! 14 READS I CANT BELIEVE THIS THANK YALL SO MUCH!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Me and Harry walked out of the train and my parents come up to us. The first thing my mother does is hugging Harry I have to admit. I know it was my mother but it got me a bit jealous after. The love potion I accidentally let a low growl escape. My mouth when my mom let go of the hug. I pulled Harry into my side and held him close. To me by his waist.

Apparently my father had heard the growl because he gave me a killer look. I could see it in his eyes that he was getting jealous at Harry. For getting the hug from mother.

"Come on boy's we want to hear all about how it's been for the two of you this year." My mother said with exitment in her voice.

Me and Harry looked at each other trying to see weather the other one wanted. To tell them about the love potion or not. Then Harry spoke "It's been amazing you're son is a real gentleman." He apparently decided to leave the potion. Out of the year like it never happened.

I didn't have anything against that. I was actually glad he left it out, that way we wouldn't get asked. A whole series of questions.

We apperaited to the Manor where I pulled Harry all around. I was so happy he was finally here, seeing where I grew up.

When we came to our room I stopped before opening the door. And looked him straight in the eyes "it's full of slytherin colors. I'm sorry we can have mother or father change some of the. Things color, if you want to that is." I said it with full seriousness in my voice and he just giggled.

"I'm guessing that behind those doors is our room?" He questioned. I just nodded my head, suddenly I felt soft lips against mine. For just a quick couple of seconds I had to use all my willpower. To not growl at the coldness my lips felt when he pulled away.

"Are we going in or are we just staying out here"? Harry asked me. His voice full of love and affection "yeah of course" I paused. While he was looking around.

I had my bed in the middle of the room with Slytherin green and silver bedding. With black bedside tables on each side of it. There were Slytherin green and silver curtains. On the huge window by one of the bedside. There was a huge walk in closet and we had our own bathroom.

SMUT BEGINS

I hugged Harry tightly from behind when he had finished looking around the room. And he stood looking out those huge windows.

Harry tilted his head to the side apparently begging for something more. Than just a hug so I kissed him in the crock of his neck. Moving up to his jawline I turned him around. And kissed him harshly I bit his lower lip hoping to be able to get my. Tung into his mouth.

When I bit his lower lip he moaned slightly and it turned me on big time. I pulled away and locked the door with my wand.

While Harry apparently put a silencing charm on the room. I pulled him in again and pushed him lightly on the bed. And got on top of him I pulled his shirt off. And give myself a second to look him up and down and. Merlin was he handsome I started kissing all of the scars he. Had after his uncle I was quick to take my shirt off. When he started to try getting it off.

I was down by his waist but looked up at him to make sure it was alright. "It's fine, I promise I want this" he said while trying to. Catch his breath I just pulled his pants down and mine as well.

We were just there both with nothing but our boxers on. I started to slight slip my hand into his boxers and damn he was hard.

I kept kissing his stomach and chest while pulling my hand. Up and down his hard dick, I put my other hand at the top of his boxers. And looked up at him for acceptance.

He just nodded and I slid his boxers off and did the same to mine. I put my mouth onto the tip of his dick and he moaned loudly. It just turned me more on. "Dray go faster" he moaned and I started sucking him up and down as fast as I could.

"Dray I'm about to cum" he moaned lightly and that's exactly what he did into my mouth. I loved it.

SMUT ENDS

HARRY'S POV:

We were just laying on the bed after we had cleaned up with spells. Unlocked the door and took the silencing charm off.

I cuddled myself into Draco's cheats and kissed it lightly. "I love you Dray" I said as my eyes were just about to fall. Just a second before falling asleep with his arms and wings around me. I heard him whisper "I love you to Harry" then I fell asleep smiling.

HI IT'S ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN SORRY HOW LATE IM POSTING THIS I WAS BAKING HAHA
PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR QUESTIONS FOR ME OR ABOUT THE STORY!
ALSO VOTE PLEASE!
OK LOVELIES I'LL SEE YALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER LOVE YALL BYE