Part 11 - back at Hogwarts

HI ITS THE NEXT CHAPTER ENJOY! (EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

We were back at the King Cross station at platform 9 3/4. We looked at the train and went inside, when we found an empty compartment. I burst into tears "hey what's wrong?" Draco asked pulling me. Into his lap and cuddling me with his wings.

"Hermione she has stopped talking to me completely. I guess the memories are just making me emotional" I said still crying. Draco just pulled me closer if that was even possible. And whispered sweet nothings into my ears trying to comfort me.

It worked and a half an hour later I had stopped crying and had fallen asleep in his arms.

When we came to the Hogwarts station Draco kissed my lips to wake me up. The kiss was sweet and soft, when I opened my eyes.

I was caught with the prettiest and most beautiful smile in the world. It was Draco's smile, I just looked at him.

When I realized we were at Hogwarts again I almost screamed "how long was I asleep?." I asked Draco he just chuckled and kissed me again before. Taking my hand and helping me up. Then we walked torwards the carriage's. Thankfully we got our own so we talked about this and that.

Suddenly after what felt like just 2 seconds we were at Hogwarts. We walked out and just caught the dinner. After we ate we went straight to our dorm to unpack all our stuff.

I looked over at Draco who was still unpacking his clothes and. Went to hug him from the back he stiffened a bit at the touch. But he soon melted into the hug I just kissed his cheek. But then I whispered into his ear "Come on to bed and cuddle me. You can finish this tomorrow."

He turned around so he'd be facing me. He gave me a slight kiss before pulling me to the bed. And cuddling me suddenly we heard the. Portrait open up and jumped from the bed.

It was headmistress McGonagall "boys it's good to have you back here at at. School" she said with a slight pause "how was your. Christmas holiday?" She asked and Draco answered "it was fine. Professor" Draco must have seen or noticed how. Uncomfortable I was in the situation so he. Looked back at professor McGonagall and said. "We were going to go to sleep, good night professor."

"Oh alright then boys good night" professor McGonagall said. To both of us before leaving I looked at Draco and kissed him. A very passionate and sweet kiss. Then he pulled me to the bed and pulled me into his arms. I was cuddling him when his wings sprouted and he wrapped them around us.

Soon after I fell asleep.

DRACO'S POV:

I looked down at Harry who had fallen asleep his mouth was open. Slightly and he snored those amazing, quiet and adorable snores of his. Soon after I fell asleep myself.

When I woke up the next morning I couldn't feel Harry beside me. My eyes shoot open and he really wasn't there.

I started running around but I just couldn't seem to be able to find him. Until I heard the shower stopped running. In all the stress and panic I didn't realize the shower was on.

A couple of minutes later my beautiful mate walked out into our bedroom. with nothing but a towel around his waist on. And do note that he had the towel tight around him and fairly low. I couldn't help it my Veela instinct kicking in.

SMUT STARING

One second I was checking him out the next I was pushing him hard. Onto the bed and kissing him hard on the lips.

Making my way down his jawline and down to his collar bone. Once I was down by his dick I had gotten couple of moans. That turned me on way too much. I put the tip of his dick in my mouth and started to suck slowly on it. Until I had it all in "go faster" Harry moaned.

When I had done that I turned him around and whispered. "You're lucky tomorrow's Saturday" and I thurst into him. Again and again I did earn a few moans along the way. Until he came and then I came almost right after him.

SMUT ENDS

We were laying in bed cuddling completely naked we had decided to take the day off. We knew it was the first one after Christmas break but.

Harry just couldn't bare seeing all his former friends. All looking at him with ugly looks. Last night after the dinner I had accidentally hurt one of. The Griffindor students. They were calling ugly words after me and Harry and. I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I had gone so mad that the 'poor' 4th year student was still in the hospital wing.

HARRY'S POV:

I was cuddling up to Draco and I saw he was deep in thought. I stole one quick kiss from his lips, when I did he looked down on me and said. "You know I love you right" I just looked at him and. Nodded not feeling like speaking. I went out of bed and looked at the sky and at all the students. Walking outside in their free periods.

I started thinking and suddenly I felt two small but strong arms wrap around. My naked body I looked around and saw Draco starring at me. With concern in his eyes. "It's nothing really, I was just thinking about my uncle, aunt and cousin." I said looking a bit sad at my memories there.

Draco must have seen my sadness because he kissed me slightly and. Pulled me into a tight hug "everything's going to be alright." He whispered into my ear.

HI ITS ME THE AUTHOR AGAIN I JUST WANTED TO THANK YALL FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS FOR ME OR ABOUT THE STORY!
ALSO PLEASE VOTE!
OK SO BYE I LOVE YALL AND ILL SEE ALL OF YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WICH I'LL TRY TO POST TOMORROW
BYE