Part 19 - house and wedding planning

HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER OMFG 172 REEDS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!
ANY WAY LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I woke up and rolled Harry out of my arms so I could go take a shower. Just about two minutes after I was under the water I. Heard the bathroom door open "hey can I join" I heard. Harry's sweet voice call out to me.

I stuck my head out from the shower curtains "of course" I said. And winked at him he was quick to get undressed and into the shower with me.

After the shower we got dressed and went down for breakfast. As soon as we sat down my mother started speaking, "good morning boys. Harry have you thought about how many bedrooms and. Bathrooms you'd like and what style?" My mother asked.

"We would like at least five bedrooms and preferably every bedroom with its. Own bathroom and at least one extra. And we didn't really talk about the style yesterday what do. You think Dray?" Harry said still with a bit of his sexy and husky. Morning voice left "I don't care what style it is" I said. Before my mother could speak.

"How about a cottage style" my mother suggested, I could see it wasn't exactly what. Harry had in mind so I decided to answer for him. "No mother" I said quickly. "What why not?" She asked back "how about a cottage and. Modern mix?" Harry asked he obviously wanted to please. My mother but he didn't want it fully cottage.

HARRY'S POV:

I saw that Draco had only said no to the cottage idea because. I apparently let it slip on my face that I wasn't very fond of. The whole cottage vibe so I suggest the modern and cottage mix. A bright smile came on Narcissa's face and. Draco looked at me stunned "no Harry. I'm not letting you go and please mother with a mix of something. You want and she wants" Draco said sweetly to me.

Although he gave his mother a stern look, thankfully Lucious wasn't there. He had to run to the office extremely early that. Morning and wouldn't be back until lunch. If he had been there the look he would be giving Draco. Right now would be a warning, his first and last one as well.

We argued for some time before we all decided on a modern mixed with some cottage feel to it.

Then the wedding planning started. Narcissa had a huge brown basket by the left side of her chair.

I looked at the basket curious as to what all those magazines were about. Then I realized, merlin help me it were wedding magazine's. I looked at Draco obviously uncomfortable. With the amount of magazines.

"I saved all these magazines for when my little dragon would get marryd. Well find something in some of those that'll be perfect. Ohh I can't wait it'll be so big and beautiful" she said the. Last part almost squeaking.

"Hey Dray can I talk to you for a second" I said. "Of course, what is it" he said his. Voice so soft and sweet "in private please" almost as. Soon I said that Narcissa left the room. Although just before closing the door she popped her head back in. "I'll leave you alone for a minute. Call out when you're done" she said to us.

"What is it Harry? Isn't everything alright?" Draco's voice was shaking. He was really nervous "of course, it's just I don't want a. Big wedding or a big wedding party I just want it to be some close. Friends and family of ours" I said.

I felt like I was disgusting him and that feeling wasn't going to go away. "Then we'll only have a small wedding with only. Close friends and family" Draco said to me.

"Are you sure? It won't upset your mother will it?" I asked him. He was just shocked "HARRY!" He almost screamed "this. Isn't her wedding this is our wedding. And if you want it small then it'll be small. I don't care what my mother. Thinks" Draco said holding my hand, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Merlin I missed those lips.

It felt like ages since I had gotten a kiss from him. "Thank you" I whispered to him. "Of course" he said before calling his mother back down there.

DRACO'S POV:

After Harry told me he just wanted a small wedding I was so happy. He was telling me what he wanted and not just going with. What mother was saying
"mother we want a small wedding. Only close friends and family" I said to my mother after she sat down.

I knew she wouldn't approve unless we'd give her a good reason to. She looked shocked and sad.

"Harry gets uncomfortable and scared around too many people. That's why we're keeping it small" I then said earning myself a. Quick kiss on the cheek from Harry.

He looked at me and he was smiling like he was embarrassed. "Alright then if that's the case of course we'll keep it small" mother said. Almost as soon those words left her lips. Harry was beaming with happiness. Wich just made me smile to my ears.

Then some wizard constructionists came with a house elf into the dining room. "You must be from wizards construction company" my. Mother said while one of the constructionists. Just nodded his response.

"Come on I'll show you where to start building" she said. "Oohh mother" I called out before she even touched the door handle. "Yes honey?" She questioned me "could I and. Harry see the building plan. Preferably before anything is done" I asked with a stern look on my face.

I wanted to be sure Harry would love it. "Oh of course" my mother said making the. Constructionists show us the plan. Harry's face got an even brighter smile on it. If that was even possible. "I love this" he said. I was so glad my mate loved it and I did too to be honest.

My mother got the workers out to where the house was supposed to be. And then looked at our directions. She was obviously waiting to see if it was far enough away for us. Harry and I nodded at the same time.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE (I MOSTLY CARE ABOUT THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY CAN GIVE ME IDEAS AND INSPIRE ME SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!) :)