I. The twins

Peter and Percy were twins, they weren't identical but you can tell they were twins, twins of the sea god Poseidon, after the death of their mother Tony Stark took them in, helping them and keeping them safe with the help of Thor and Loki. One day Percy and Peter got expelled once again, but Percy went to their files to see if they could be homeschooled.
"You didn't tell us we were demigods." He said as the Avengers were watching a movie, Peter looked at his brother.
"You shouldn't know that." Tony said, Percy looked at his 'father'.
"You told us we didn't have a dad! Why lie? Tell me!"
"Because he didn't want you to know that he was a god!" Tony said everyone looked between the two. "He knew what would happen! He told me to keep you safe and away from danger! What do you think I've been doing for the past five years Percy?" Peter hugged his blue dog stuffie.
"Peter come on." Percy said, Peter got up and followed his older brother. Percy got food, clothes, and few other things.
"Where are we gonna go?" Peter asked, Percy put a hand on his shoulder.
"There's a place near Long Island. If we can get there I think we can be safe, maybe they can help." He said to his brother. Peter nodded, they got on a bike and road off, meanwhile Tony was pacing back-and-forth.
"I told him this wouldn't happen." Tony said, "I told him I'll keep them safe from anything and anyone." Loki stood up.
"Tony, don't worry, I'm sure they'll make it to camp half-blood safely." Tony nodded, Loki kissed his genius boyfriend, they were gonna tell the twins that they were dating, but then this happened.

"Percy I'm scared." Peter said when he heard a loud noice. Percy went faster, then the bike slid off the road. Percy grabbed Peter, they got up and ran, they saw a person in the middle of the road.
"This way! You'll be safe!" He yelled Peter was then grabbed.
"PERCY!!" He yelled, Percy stoped and turned and ran after Peter. The creature was half man half bull, Percy knew this, he was fighting a minotaur. He held Peter by the neck, blood tinkled down his face from his forehead, Percy looked around and found a stick.
"Hey bull man! Put down my brother!" Percy yelled and ran at the minotaur, the best dropped Peter, the stranger from earlier ran over to Peter.
"Percy don't he'll kill you!" Peter said trying to get up but yelp in pain, "Percy!" He cried, Percy jumped on the Minotaur and pulled the stick to the best's neck, and pulled up, just like Nat trained him to. He held on to the horns, he was flung to a tree. But he grabbed the horn breaking it from the beast, the Minotaur howled in pain. Peter got up and slashed the beast in the chest making him turn to dust.
"Come on." The stranger now named Grover said. Peter nodded and helped get his brother to the big White House.

                    ***********************

Percy woke up, he saw Peter sitting next to him wish his arm wrapped, Percy grabbed his brother's hand. Peter looked up and smiled at him.
              "What happened Pete? You okay?" Peter nodded, he looked over to his right and a girl with blond hair, grey eyes, Ana light skin walked over. She wore a orange shirt, and blue shirts, her hair was in a ponytail, and she had a few freckles.
               "We should be asking you that question." She said, she crossed her arms. "Your lucky for your brother and Grover." Percy sat up and held his head.
                 "How do you feel Percy?" Peter asked, "Annabeth do you think he'll be okay? Did he lose his memory?" Peter was now worried, the girl, Annabeth, smiled and laughed.
                    "I think he'll be okay. Don't worry Peter." Annabeth said, then a Centaur walked over, his back was brown, while he wore a brown jacket, with a white shirt. "Chiron... I thought you were teaching the others..." Chiron sighed.
                     "I just wanna talk to these two. Show them where they'll be staying. And how camp works." Chiron said, Annabeth nodded and walked off.
"What is this place?" Percy asked. Peter looked at his blue dog, he didn't like talking to adults, especially the ones he don't know, Percy sat up.
                    "This is camp Half-blood." Chiron said, Peter looked at him.
                    "Camp half-blood?" He asked.
                   "It's a place for demigods. For you to train, be safe, and meet people who are like you." The centaur said, Percy pulled his twin close to him. "Follow me. I'll show you where you'll be staying." They got up and followed Chiron into the camp. Peter looked around at everything, amazed at it all. The camp was huge, climbing wall, a stable with Pegasi, an archery range, a field filled with strawberries, nymphs running around with satyrs, cabins were lined up in a Greek omega(Ω) but it was more a 'U' then a omega. There was one the caught both Peter's and Percy's eyes. A cabin that looked like it was for the sea. Percy walked over and light got in his face but it kinda didn't bother him. Peter followed and looked in.
"Is this where we're staying?" Percy asked. Chiron shook his head.
"You'll be in the Hermes cabin. Since we don't know your godly parent is yet." Chiron said, Percy and Peter looked down, but nodded and followed him. They got to the cabin and a tall guy, blond hair, blue eyes, and a long scar on his left eye. Percy's heart skipped a beat. "This is luke Castellan, the counselor of the Hermes cabin. Luke this is Percy and Peter Jackson."
"Nice to meet you! Welcome to your home away from home!" He said. "I'll get you two settled in." Chiron left and Luke showed them around the cabin. "Sorry we don't have any beds left, we tend to take in anyone who hasn't been claimed by their parent. Or Hermes kids." He showed them to a corner of the cabin. "I'll get you some small things like toiletries and stuff. I'll let you two settle in." He walked away.
                          "You okay Pete?" Percy asked, Peter looked at is dog once again. "It's okay to be scared, we're really far from home, and we left on a bad vibe." Percy brought his brother close. "Hey I saw a beach, wanna go there? I know it clams us both down." Peter nodded, they stood up, and walked out. Annabeth saw them and walked over to them.
"Hey you guys, where you going?" She asked.
"The beach. We use to go with our... other family, all the time. We just wanna feel like home." Percy said, Annabeth nodded, then a big girl, with red hair, and freckles.
"Annabeth!" She said her voice deep. "Tell the Apollo kids to stop shooting arrows at my team!" Annabeth rolled her eyes.
"Clarisse, I'm the daughter of Athena not Apollo, talk to. Chiron about that." Annabeth said, Peter hid behind Percy, Clarisse looked at the two.
"Who are these new blood?" Clarisse asked, a smirk on her face, Peter hugged his twin.
"Don't do anything Clarisse, leave the two new kids alone. Peter is scared enough already." She said.
                          "What you gonna do about it smart girl?" Clarisse asked, then Luke walked over.
                       "What's going on here?" He asked.
                       "Just asking about the new weaklings." Clarisse said. Luke sighed, Percy held his protective brother stance, Peter was behind him, Annabeth looked mad.
                         "Leave them be Clarisse, just because your a daughter of Ares doesn't mean you get to torture new campers." Luke said, "come on I'll show you two around- Grover."
"Its those two... Dionysus wants to talk to them." He said, Luke sighed. "Chiron also wants them..."
"Well you two better get going. I'll see you at the dinner and capture the flag." Luke said and walked off. He helped Annabeth with a few things.
"Great, two new demigods..."

Hope you guys don't mind, this might not get updated a lot, it's just an idea that popped up in my head.

Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~