VII. YOU'RE DEMIGODS?!

Percy walked into the tower, he walked to where all the Avengers but Thor, Loki, Peter, Annabeth, and Grover were, he stood in front of the tv, turned it off, and turned to them. Everyone was quite.
           "You're demigods?" Percy asked, Steve spit out his water, Tony choked on his brownie, Nat stoped kitting, Bruce looked at Percy, and Clint shook in fear. "You're DEMIGODS?"
             "Okay look we understand that you're mad-" Tony started.
            "Mad? No no, I'm confused, you guys are demigods? You could've helped me and Peter when we were in danger? But you didn't. Why?"
              "Percy, we've kept you safe for a very long time, it's just... my dad thought I was dead a long time ago..." Steve said, he looked down sadness in his eyes. Clint sighed.
              "My dad just kinda had a hard time with me, I mean I'm a rule breaker and prank puller." Clint looked down.
              "Dad was never there when I needed him the most. I mean I can beat him in a fight." Nat threw a knife at the wall, Bruce and Tony were quite.
                "Mom, mom cared, she just, never really helped me, Annabeth gets it a bit. Never knew my dad, she never told me. So I left and started to work as a scientist." Bruce said. Tony sighed. He pulled out a gadget, and looked at it.  
                "Dad was just... he left my mom to be beaten by Howard, he didn't care, he never really cared." Tony put the gadget back in his pocket, "my real dad was better then Howard at lest he gave me a gift in my birthday." He crossed his arms.
                   "Which gods are your parents?" Percy asked. "Why can't You guys love Thor and Loki?"
                   "Hephaestus." Tony said.
                   "Athena." Bruce mumbled, but Percy and the others heard it.
                   "Apollo!" Clint smiled, Percy nodded not surprised.
                  "Ares." Nat said, Percy stepped back a bit. Steve was quite, he was looking at his hands, Percy waited so did the others, they personally didn't know who Steve's dad was. All they know he was powerful.
                   "Steve?" Clint asked, Steve shook her head.
                   "You'll think of me differently. Bucky didn't even know." Steve said, everyone hugged him, even Percy.
                   "We won't judge you." Nat said, Steve nodded.
                   "Percy remember when you were younger and you asked me how I knew monsters were near?" Steve asked, Percy nodded, "and I assume that camp told you about your smell? Like to monsters?"
                    "Yeah why is this important?" Percy asked, Steve looked at his hands, then back at Percy.
                    "I'm a son of..."

- Somewhere in The Sea of Monsters -
                   "Okay that wasn't so bad!" Annabeth said, Peter, and Grover got a golden wool, they ran to ship.
                    "Says the daughter of Athena!" Peter sighed out, "first we fight elves, now were in the sea of monsters, I thought Percy was gonna be here to help us!"
                     "Well it seems that Percy is late, come on! We need to get to the tree." Grover said, they nodded. Peter felt proud, yes Loki left them to fend for their selves, but Annabeth was hyped, Grover was kinda freaking out but it's Grover. They got to New York and brought the fleece back, they walked to the camp to see the avengers.
                      "Percy!" Peter said, his brother turned and smiled, they hugged, Annabeth smiled at the two.
                      "You're okay! Next time you go on a dangerous mission tell me! Oh, you're safe and okay. Ever do that again I'll throw you in Tartarus myself." Percy said, Peter smiled, they hugged again.
                       "I missed you to brother." Peter said, "but how are the Avengers in camp half-blood?" Percy let go.
                       "Oh, umm... Peter the Avengers are demigods too! Bruce is a son of Athena, Clint son of Apollo, Natasha is a daughter of Ares, Tony a son of Hephaestus... and Steve." Percy stoped. "I think Steve should tell you." He grabbed Peter's hand, Annabeth, and Grover followed. Steve was Talking to Mr.D while the avengers were talking to their younger siblings.
                     "About time you three showed up! Come on campers!" Mr.D yelled out to the camp soon everyone was in front of the big house. Chiron stood in front of everyone, Steve looked nerves, he was shaking, Tony was hugging him telling him everything was okay.
                      "Today, we have some old but new campers, they never really came to camp Half-blood, but they are seen as the most bravest, Strongest, and powerful demigods!" Chiron stated, "but as you got to know your either you brother or sister, one Demigod still lives after World War II, a war started by the children of the big three." Chiron looked down, Steve felt his heart drop, Peter held his breath, he couldn't be... or could he? "Steven Grant Rogers, Captain America, is a son.... is a son Of Zeus..." gasps, whispers, and more were heard, of course Steve wasn't part of the packet since he was born before World War II, but they were still surprised, a living demigod from World War II was standing in front of them. Peter froze.
                 "He kept the monsters away.." Peter said to himself, "because he felt responsible for the monsters attack..." Percy sighed, nothing was okay. Their captain was the son of Zeus a very scary, powerful god. A son of Zeus and two sons of Poseidon living together under the same roof was crazy, the most craziest part was, they never fought each other.
"I'm still wondering why we haven't killed each other." Percy said, Annabeth looked at Bruce, she never really got that they were brother and sister til now, she was glad even if she didn't understand anything he does. Thunder clapped and lightning flashed, all the Avengers got their claims, Steve looked down, then started to walk off. Peter ran after him, then hugged him, Steve smiled and hugged back.
                     "I love you uncle Steve. I don't care if you're a son of Zeus, you're still my uncle." Peter said, Steve smiled, he kissed Peter's head.
                       "I love you too Peter. Your the best kid any demigod could ask for." Steve said, Peter held his breath, something didn't feel right. Steve noticed it too. Both of them ran, running into the woods, no one stopping them from doing so.