VIII. Luke?

Steve and Peter ran like no tomorrow, they just kept running, Peter saw something in the distance.
"Luke..."
"P-Peter..." Peter ran to him as he fell, Steve ran over to them, "Kronos... h-he... coming..." Luke gasped, Peter held him close, he looked around.
"Water!" Peter picked up like the best he could Steve helped, they got to the water, "come on." Peter used his power, he put the water on Luke's skin, Steve stood by. Percy ran down the beach.
"Peter- why are you healing him?"
                 "He said something about Kronos..." Peter said, Percy ran to him, Luke was passed up, but he was alive, Percy pulled out some nectar and ambrosia making Luke drink and eat it. Luke gasped for air, he looked at the two.
                    "I'm so happy he didn't hurt you two..." Luke said, he sat up, Annabeth ran to them a smile on her face, then she stoped.
"What is he doing here?" She asked, Peter stood up then tried to explain, there was a yelp, the whole team of Avengers stood in front of Luke and Percy, Peter sat next to Percy.
"Steve?" Tony asked.
"Yes?"
"What in the actual hades is this?"
"I really don't know." Steve looked down, Luke hugged Percy, he had tears in his eyes, Percy hugged him.
"Percy."
"I'm right here, I'm here. Don't worry."
                       "He-he's gonna hurt you." Luke said, "both you and Peter, you have to hide! Please!"
                         "We have to fight Luke. Don't worry." Percy whispered in his ear, "come on." Percy helped Luke up, Peter ran to them, helping them.
"We can get him to the infirmary." Peter said, "but I have a better idea, help me get him to the water." Percy nodded, they got Luke closer to the water, putting him down on the sand, Peter held his hand out, focused on what he is doing, Luke looked at Peter, watching him. Peter hand a small ball of water in his hand, he moved it to Luke's chest. "Right here?" Luke nodded. Peter placed his hand there, Luke winced in pain, Percy watched as Peter pushed and pulled the small water over Luke's rip cage.
                      "How can you do that?" Percy asked, Peter looked at his hands, then back at his brother.
                      "Can't say." Peter smiled, Percy laughed, "Luke you might wanna rest, I can only do so much." Luke nodded and slowly closed his eyes. "Let's get him-" Peter looked out onto the water, the avengers followed.
                      "That's one big ship." Clint said moving his glasses up. Tony shook his head.
                       "That's no Regular ship, that's a Cruise ship." Tony said, "and it's filled with monsters."
                       "And they look angry." Natasha said pulling Binoculars away. "They might be looking for something."
                       "And we have it." Loki said.

                      "Luke you're so close, grab the kid and run."
                      "I'm not gonna hurt his brother. They are my friends."
                      "Friends don't leave you to die."
                      "They didn't leave me to die, Peter... he... he saved me."
                      "His powers will be helpful to us, to our army, to you and me."
                      "He May have healing powers, but he's a friend, not a healer."
                      "He can heal our army, he can help us, he will help you at the river."              
                     "I changed my mind. I want to be with Percy and Peter."
                     "No. No you will not, you belong to me, my pawn, you are mine."

    Luke looked around, Peter was reading, Percy was asleep on a cot next to him, he could hear Kronos's voice in the back of his head, he moved. Peter looked up.
               "You might not..."
               "I'm cuffed?" Peter looked down and nodded.
               "The camp feels unsafe... with you here, there is a ship out on the water, just sitting there." Peter looked at him, "Percy still believes you are good."
                "I've never heard you talk that much." Luke smiled, "are you warming up to camp?" Peter didn't say anything. "Come on Pete, you can trust me."
                  "I did... I trusted you... with everything. But you almost killed my brother." Peter said, "for what? Revenge on our parents? To start a war you know Kronos won't win?"
                    "Peter."
                    "Shut it..." Peter looked down, "you should be happy I saved you, the look on my brothers face, I'm a kind person Luke. You know this." Peter stood up, "Loki knew."
                      "Loki is know for lying." Peter pulled out a scythe from his bag, tears fell, Luke looked at it. "How."
                       "Loki has a spell locked onto it. I can touch it without getting hurt." Peter said, "why? Why do you have the scythe of Kronos in your bag?"
                       "Peter please." Luke looked at Peter, "I would never hurt you or Percy."
                      "You almost killed him!" Peter said, "you shouldn't be scared of Percy. You should be scared of me." Peter walked out, Grover saw and followed him out of camp, to the tree, the Golden Fleece tied around it.
                       "You okay?" Grover asked, Peter looked at him.
                       "I don't how to feel." Peter said, he hugged Grover, Grover hugged back, they stood at the base of the tree, Peter crying and Grover being a good friend.

                       "Luke needed to be locked up." Loki said, Zeus shook his head, "this isn't your call."
                         "Loki you are trespassing in Greek land." Zeus said, Loki looked at Hermes,  he didn't take his eyes off of the Messenger god.
                           "Hermes this isn't Zeus's call, this is yours, you are his father." Loki said.
                          "Luke doesn't want anything to do with me."
                          "Yes he dose." Loki said, "you maybe a Greek god, but you are his father."
                          "Like you know anything about being a parent Loki." Athena said, Loki looked at her, then Poseidon.
                             "I know more then you, I helped raise Percy and Peter, I'm the one who has kept every single one of your children safe, both Thor and I are gods of our own culture yet we help and keep your Bastard children. Hell i'm dating one of them." Loki said, "I have kept your father away for too long." He looked at Zeus. "You, Zeus, are the terrible father, the terrible parent. At least I give my a birthday card." He turned around on his heel, he left, his cape swaying behind him.

               "Hey Pete." Percy said, Peter looked up from the book he was reading, "Bruce's book?"
                "He's a child of Athena... doesn't Athena hate Poseidon?"
                "I really don't know Pete." Percy sat next to him, "but at least we get to go home next week."
                "Yeah... see Loki and Thor, Tony said he has made a new suit, that would be sweet." Peter said, Percy smiled at his brother, he side hugged him, Peter laughed. "I love you, you know that right?"
                   "You're my brother Peter, of course." Percy said, Peter hugged him. "We're brothers through tick and thin."
                    "Though tick and thin." Peter said.

Hey! Sorry for the long wait, I'm doing my best, but I do have a Percy Jackson one shot book, I need requests for that book. So if you want to you can head over there and give me some requests. I do have a plan for November so you can see that.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~