IV. The quest

This kinda doesn't really follow the real story of Percy Jackson, but some stuff are the same, like the quest to Hades, it's just with Percy, Peter, And Luke. I thought I would change it up.

   Luke stood in front of the fern tree, Peter and Percy walked to him, with all their stuff for the quest.
               "Ready?" Luke asked. The two nodded. "Okay so this is how we're doing stuff. We need to get to D.O.A studio, which is in LA. So we take a bus."
                 "How much time do we have?" Percy asked. "Chiron told me about the quest a bit, a lighting bolt was stolen from Zeus, he thinks our dad made me or Peter steal it, and something about Hades helm."
                   "Yep, we can't take plane Zeus will zap us out of the sky. Bus or train is our best option. We have about a week to get the blot, and get to Olympus." Luke said, they started to walk down the hill, Peter held his watch, ready for another monster attack. They got to New York and got on a bus.
                    "Percy?" The three turned to see Banner, Percy and Peter smiled. They hugged the doctor. "Gods I miss you two. I don't have anyone blowing up anything." He laughed.
                     "Is Tony okay?" Percy asked.
                     "The same old Tony. He's a little bit shook. Loki is trying his best to keep the tower under lock down from monsters."
                      "Wait you can see the monsters?" Luke asked, he didn't really believe Percy when he told him about the avengers seeing through the mist.
                     "Yeah, Their dad said we need to see through the mist, so we can keep these two safe, but since I'm the Hulk I can see them a bit." Banner said.
                     "Whoa..." Luke said, "you guys are really on the good side of Norse." Peter laughed.
                      "Yeah well, it's how we are." Percy said.
                     "Well I must go, Nat and Clint are waiting for me." Bruce said walking away.
                      "They get to go on a Shield mission while we get might get killed." Peter said, Luke smiled and they got on the bus, Peter was tinkering with something, Percy was looking out the window, while Luke was reading a map.
                       "Okay, once we get to-" there was a blast, the bus slid, Percy stood up to see three demon type beings, leathery wings, ugly faces.
                       "What in Hades are they!" Percy asked, Luke looked.
                      "Furies." Luke said pulling Percy down, Peter threw something at them, making smoke blind them. Luke broke a window, and they jumped. One of them grabbed Peter, Percy uncapped his sword, cutting off its arm, he helped Peter, and the three ran.
                       "Great, we blew up a bus." Percy said, Luke laughed. "Is the whole trip gonna be like this?"
"Kinda, I hope so." Luke said.

****************************
They made it to Denver where they stared at the little money they had. Luke sighed, Peter's stomach growled, Percy kept look out.
"We need food, we have very little money, and time." Luke said, "Both you and Peter should eat." Percy shook his head.  
                  "No Peter should eat. He's the youngest."
                   "By four minutes." Percy playfully hit him.
                  "Still youngest." Percy said. Luke looked around.
                   "Ares." Luke said, the god of war sat in the booth.
"Heard you guys need a little help." He said, he put a few 'dollars' on the table and ordered. The three looked at him. "Look I can get you to Vegas."
"Why would we trust you?" Percy asked, Ares laughed.
"I'm the only one who can help you to LA. But I CAN get you to Vegas." Hades said, the food got there, Peter's eyes lit up, "go ahead eat! You three must be really hungry." Peter grabbed some fries, Percy looked at Luke, who grabbed a cheeseburger, Percy grabbed one as well, but their hands touch, they blushed and pulled away, not looking at each other, they grabbed something and started eating.
"Thank you Ares." Peter said, the war god smiled at the boy.
"No problem, meet me outside I'll get you that ride." They nodded. They continued to eat, once done they all got up, and walked out. They saw Ares next to a semi-truck.
"A zoo truck?" Luke asked, Ares nodded.
"It's headed to Vegas there you can get a ride to the underworld." Ares said, Peter looked in to see caged animals, it reminded him the first time he met Loki, that day was every eventful. Of course he was about five, and Tony was still trying to get ride of monster with Thor, Peter would sneak into the prison area of the tower, play a game with Loki, Percy found out and freaked, he told the Avengers and they freaked as well. But one day Peter accidentally let Loki out because of a monster attack, Loki showed them that he cared for the two demigods which surprised Thor because Loki would tournament their demigods (well used to till Odin banned it).
"This isn't right..." Peter could feel the emotions of the animals. Percy sighed, Luke looked at the god.
               "You sure this will take us to Vegas?" He asked.
               "Yeah, they are head for a Circus so you'll be fine." Ares said. "Now hurry up. The driver will be out soon." They nodded and got in the truck, soon it started to move, Peter was talking to the zebra, Luke said they should sleep, Percy wanted to keep watch even if they were in a truck. But that didn't last long, Percy fell asleep, not knowing what will come.