V. Peter Jackson?

It's was September, and Percy and Peter were doing homework in the tower, Peter was on the floor, writing down the answers while Percy peaked over his head in the couch and copied them. "Stop looking at my paper Percy." Peter said, "you won't understand it if you copy."
"Okay one, I don't understand how you can understand all this, and two I'm just trying to at lest get SOME right, I'm getting some wrong." Percy smiled at his brother, Peter threw blue colored popcorn at Percy, the boy laughed, and grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it at Peter. They laughed, Clint then joined in, Tony walked in with Steve, they're mouths open at the mess.
                 "Guys... this place just got cleaned!" Nat yelled, the three looked at each other, then out of right mind Clint grabbed a coke can, threw it on the ground, crushing it with his foot.
                 "Run!!" He yelled, all three of them ran in different directions. Percy and Peter ran into someone, they all laid on the floor.
                  "You guys okay?" Luke's face then showed up in Percy's view, Percy smiled, and pulled Luke in a hug.
                  "What are you doing here?" Percy asked, Peter glared at Luke, but it softened when he saw Percy's smile, then Luke was pinned to the wall.
                   "Get away from him traitor." Loki said a dagger to Luke's throat, Percy jumped at Loki, tying to pull him off of Luke.
                    "Why so protective son of Laufey?" Luke asked, Loki slammed the demigod into the wall.
                    "You know damn why! Stay away from him Kronos! Both him and Peter are already dragged into this." Percy froze, he felt tears in his eyes, Luke was the one he was warned about. Luke looked at Percy.
                      "I'm not Kronos! I'll never betray Percy nor Peter!" Luke said, Percy looked down, "Percy please believe me! I don't want to drag you into this war!" Peter held Percy as he cried, they two left, Loki let Luke go.
                      "Leave." Loki said and left, Luke stood in the hall, Kronos telling him that this was gonna happen.

"Why didn't you tell me Pete?" Percy asked his brother, Peter looked down, he hugged Percy.
               "I'm sorry... Chiron said not to say anything til you were fully healed, he literally came here and TOLD the Avengers not to say ANYTHING about Luke..." Peter said, Percy sighed, "dad knows as well..."
"Why would he care? He didn't warn us." Percy said, Peter put a hand on Percy's shoulder.
"He didn't know about Luke till Chiron said something about it. Loki goes to Olympus time to time to give an update..." Peter said, "they are taking very high precautions they don't know if Luke is fully evil or not..."
"Did he hurt you?" Percy asked. Peter stares at him. "Did Luke hurt you? Did he try to poison you as well?" Peter shook his head.
"No... no he didn't." Percy hugged Peter. But Peter felt bad, he didn't want to tell Percy that Luke tried to kidnap him, he didn't want to worry his twin. "Get some rest..." Percy nodded and laid down. Peter walked out of the room, he grabbed a backpack, and stuffed it with things he would need.
"Where do you think you're going?" Someone said, Peter turned to see Annabeth. He smiled and hugged her.
"Just the person I wanna see! I was going to head to camp, to see if I can take a quest on my own." Peter looked down. "Don't get me wrong, I love my brother, but after everything with Luke he needs a break." Annabeth smiled and Grover walked over to them. He was eating a pice of scrap metal.
"I get it, but are you sure you want to do that?" Annabeth said, she watched as Loki and Thor walked passed, Nat and Clint were cleaning the living room. "I'm mean Percy is your older brother."
"By four minutes..." Peter looked down. "I really don't always be 'Percy Jackson's little brother' I want to make a name for myself." Peter said, Annabeth smiled, she nodded.
"Then let's go!" She said, the three of them started to leave but Tony stoped them, Loki not to far behind him. The two looked at them.
"H-hey Loki! Tony!" Peter said. "I-I thought you were going back to Asgard, and you working in the lab..."
"Well I was talking to your parents and asked if you could break a few rules, you three are coming to Asgard with me and Thor!" Loki said, the three looked at each other.
"Really?!" Peter said, he's only been to Asgard once. "Are we really going to Asgard?!"
"I don't know about this lord Loki..." Annabeth said, Loki laughed.
"Oh, sweet child, the gods don't mind as long as you don't destroy anything." Loki smiled at them. The three nodded and got ready.
                         "What's it like?" Annabeth asked Peter when they were on the roof, "Asgard? What's it like?"
                         "Beautiful... the city is made of gold! And the castle is something else! You would be amazed just by the sky!" Peter said, "you can see the whole cosmos on the rainbow bridge." Peter looked out onto the city. Annabeth did the same thing, she saw the Empire State Building.
"Is there a Asgard here? Like Olympus?" Peter shook his head.
"If there is, It would be in Boston..." Peter said, "the gods of Asgard don't like medaling with humans, but they use to have demigods like Green and Roman do, but, after a war that was caused by a son of Loki, all the Norse like demigods were brought to Asgard. To live and train with them, and get ready for Ragnarok." Peter looked at Annabeth. She was shocked.
                         "Wow..." Peter nodded.
                         "Most of the Demigods don't like training anymore so they live normal lives, but Viking times... you'll see." Loki and Grover then walked out onto the roof. The four stood in a circle.
                         "Ready?" Loki asked, the three nodded. "Heimdall portal!" Loki yelled at the sky, then light came, Peter grabbed Annabeth as they were pulled up, Loki held them. Once they landed Annabeth froze and Peter's arms.
                           "This place..." she could come up with anything to say about it.
                         "Heimdall! It's nice to see you again!" Peter smiled, then Annabeth finally notice him, a tall, black man, with bright golden eyes, in golden armor holding a golden sword.
"Hello Son of Poseidon, Daughter of Athena, and a follower of Pan." Heimdall said, Annabeth stepped back, besides Loki and Mr. D. She never really met a god. "I am Heimdall the Seer for the gods, I watch over the nine worlds and keep them safe." Peter looked at Annabeth. She looked a little shooken up.
                        "You okay?" He asked. She looked at him.
                        "Yeah." She said. "Just weird to meet a different god." Peter grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the city of Asgard. "Whoa..."
                      "I know right?" Peter asked a smile on his face, Loki and Grover soon caught up to them, Peter and Annabeth were pointing things out that looked interesting to them. Loki smiled, Grover was looking around. They all walked to the castle, they laughed and talked.
"Loki?" Thor asked, the four looked to see Thor in the hallway talking to Lady Sif and the Warriors three.
"Ah, hello brother." Loki said, "well if you don't mind us, we will be going to father, those beast aren't gonna wait all day." Loki said, Thor walked after him.
"You're putting children in danger." Thor said.
"These are Greek Demigods, they can help, even Poseidon himself said Peter needs to get out. Trust me." Loki said.
"I have a very hard time doing that." Thor said, Loki smiled, Thor looked at the demigods, Peter smiled at him. "But I trust Peter."
"Guys I don't think you've met Thor." Peter said, he grabbed Thor's hand, "guys this is Loki's brother Thor! god of thunder and king of-" Loki stared Peter down, "just god of Thunder nothing else!" His voice cracked a bit. Loki nodded and started to walk, the four followed, Loki stoped, Peter bummed into someone and fell. Loki helped him up.
"Hello father." Thor said, Loki lowered his head, with an eye roll.
"Who are they Loki?" Odin asked, the king looked at the three greek demigods, "what are they?"
"King Odin, you remember Peter right? He's a son of Poseidon the Greek sea god, well, him and his friends Annabeth daughter of Athena and Grover a follower of Pan."
"You bring more Greek Demigods Loki?" Odin asked, Loki bit his lip, Thor stepped into help.
"Father, Loki has a reason, of course this reason could get them killed but the doesn't really matter, now Loki, tell father of your plan." Thor said, Loki looked like he was trying to think of something, Peter felt a jolt in him, Annabeth and Grover saw Peter's change.
"Look out!" Peter grabbed a weapon from a near by soldier, he knocked someone out of the shadows, the boy looked at Peter.
"Jackson." The kid took a step and tried to stab Peter, Annabeth looked around and grabbed Thor's hand, telling him a plan, Loki and Grover got Odin away from the fight, Peter was kicked to the ground. "Where's your brother to save you?"
"Who are you?" Peter asked, the sword he was using left his hand, it was all the way across the room, the dagger that the boy used came down, glazing Peter's shoulder.
                         "A soldier of Kronos." He said, Peter kicked him in the gut, he ran and grabbed his sword, the two swung at each other, Peter not good with a sword had menu cuts, and open wounds. "Luke sent me here, Killing Odin will cut off the alliance with you and Asgard."
                         "You know, you should never say your plans to the enemy." Peter smiled, Peter pointed behind him, both Odin and Thor had lighting ready. "Stand down and I'm sure they will let you go." The boy stabbed Peter, who grunted, then ran, not looking back. Loki and Annabeth ran to Peter.
                          "Thor get a healer." Odin said, Thor nodded and ran off, Loki slowly pulled the dagger out of Peter, blood started to ooze out of him.
                           "Stay with me young Peter." Loki said, Annabeth looked through her backpack, she pulled out a cloth, her and Loki starts to wrap Peter's chest. "It's my fault."
                          "Peter saved Odin, be grateful." Annabeth said, "Luke told me Peter was way to nice to be a demigod, I see that, but it's helpful, he can trick any monster into anything."
                        "I showed him that, bullies always picked on Peter, I showed him how to trick the bully but they always came back." Loki said, a healer came and took Peter.
                         "Loki, are you okay?" Annabeth asked. Loki looked down, he sighed, then nodded.
"Yeah, everything is fine." Loki said, he looked at Odin who was thinking, "father I know we defeated the Roman Empire, but Rome defeated the Greeks." Loki looked at Odin, the king and a anger look in his face.
"Bring these demigods into Asgard will bring the city down, once the young sea god is heal him and his friends will leave." Odin turned on his heel and left, Thor knew Loki's plan now, his eyes widen.
"Father a terror has come to Asgard! Annabeth and Grover can help us!" Thor said, "Peter can help us too! They are stronger then we think." Odin stoped, "please father let them help."
"Fine but any destruction to the city or its people they will return to their home on Midgard." The ground nodded. Odin left, Annabeth saw Loki shiver, she felt cold as well, Thor walked over to Loki, Grover to Annabeth.
                        "I don't like what's going on..." he said, she nodded.
                      "Let's go get check on Peter."