VI. Norse vs. Greek.

Everything you are about to read is 'made up' as for I know, all we know the fall of Rome was because of barbarians, this is how I, me, explains it. I DO NOT know if this is the real reason why Rome fell, this 'tale' is part of the story to help under stand more of will happen in future chapters. This will follow the Percy Jackson series, but there is a twist, I'm sorry for this long a/n, I just want to clarify what will be in this chapter.

Also, I'm inputting some of the real stories of Norse myths. You'll have to wait and see.

Enjoy~

    Percy walked around the tower, he had a heavy heart, and tears in his eyes. Tony was working on making improvements to the tower since Kronos, well Luke, was able to get in, Percy was looking for Peter. Natasha was on the couch reading a book, classical music played, well, actually Hamilton was playing in the background.
"Do you know where Peter is?" He asked Nat when he sat next to her, she looked up, then put down the book.
"Him, Loki, and two others left for Asgard about an hour ago... you okay?" Percy stood up.
              "You LET him go to Asgard Nat?! Wh-Why?!" Percy asked, Nat sighed and looked at him.
"Percy, Peter has been living in your shadow all his life, he needs to needs to know how to defend himself." Nat said, she moved some hair out of Percy's face. "I know your scared, but maybe it's time to let him do his own thing."
                  "It's just... I want to protect him... I mean, I always have... I just want him safe.." Percy said, "I can't lose him, he's the only thing that's my family, I may have you and the Avengers but Peter is my blood brother."
"I understand, Thor and Loki are like that, even if they aren't blood related." Nat said, Percy looked at her.
"You know I never heard Loki's story, all I know is that he tried to take over the earth, and Asgard, but I never got a reason why." Percy said. Nat sighed.
"Ask Thor... he might know.. he is Loki's brother after all." Nat said, she smiled at him, Percy nodded and stood up. "Percy.." the boy turned to look at her. "Don't wary about Peter, he's strong... plus he has Loki with him, Loki would do anything to keep him safe." Perch nodded and walked off.

- later -
                   "Hey Chiron." Percy said as he walked to the big house. The centaur smiled at him.
                  "Hey Percy, what brings you here?" He asked, Percy sat down on the stairs, he sighed.
                  "It's just... Peter went into danger with out me..." Chiron sighed and 'sat' down next to him.
                  "I know Peter will be safe." Chiron said, "plus Annabeth is with him, he'll be safe."
                   "You know I've only been to Asgard once, Odin wasn't happy, but that was before we knew we were greek half-blood." Percy said.
               "I heard the gods talk about this once. But they always kept it quite... once a year they get with other gods from other myths... but a few years ago, maybe a few centuries maybe... the Norse cut off any travel to earth, from any of their Demi-gods..." Chiron said, "they never clarified why... but Loki told me one night when you guys were here." Chiron look down, "he said that Norse demigods can be strong and dangerous... they have beasts, elves, Giants, fire demons, I understand why the cut things off, but they've had bad blood with Roman gods for a while because what they call 'barbarians' attacked Roman and brought it down."
                 "So the Norse brought down Rome?" Percy asked, Chiron nodded and laughed.
                   "Loki told me that most demigods that belonged to the gods live in Asgard, to keep them safe and away from the barbarians... those demigods that got outcasted are running around, but they mainly live in their realms." Chiron looked at Percy. "Odin doesn't fell okay with demigods, mainly Greek and Roman."
                    "Because we have bad blood?"
                    "Because they think we are weak, I mean, Rome took down Grease, and the Norse took down Rome.."
"Oh... I'm guessing Zeus didn't really like that." Percy said, Chiron shook his head.
"He didn't, but then he realized that Odin was right, meany of demigods have fallen in the hands of barbarians if they weren't killed by monsters." Chiron said.
"Luke told me he didn't want to drag me nor Peter into this war... why would he say that?" Percy asked looking at the ground.
                      "Luke made his choice Percy." Chiron said. "But he might want you guys to get hurt."
                      "I know he's like 20 right about now or something... but I kinda like him, besides Annabeth and Grover... he was me and Peter's first real friend." Percy looked at his hands. "I just don't understand why he did it.."
"Sometimes we know know till we see it with our own eyes Percy." Chiron said, "I have to get back to the campers, I'll see you in a bit." Chiron then left, Percy day there for a bit, thinking, he then stood up. He walked to beach where he could clear his mind. He sat there, eyes closed, everything felt calm.
"Hey." Percy looked up to see a middle age man, in joggers outfit, and sandals.
"I'm sorry, do I know you?" The teen asked, the man laughed and sat next to him, he held out his hand.
"I'm Hermes Messenger of the gods. Nice to really meet you Percy." Hermes said, Percy looked down, "I understand that you feel kinda uncomfortable with me here, I mean you're in love with my son after all." Percy blushed.
"Is it really that easy to notice?" Percy asked hiding his face in his hands, Hermes laughed, he placed a hand in Percy's shoulder.
"I was kinda joking but yeah I kinda is, specially if Aphrodite has a part in it, she like 'aww! Good vs. evil, don't worry Hermes Poseidon! Your boys are fine!' And all that love junk."
"Why does the love goddess hate me?" Percy sighed, Hermes laughed, "anyway why are you here?"
"Over heard you and Chiron talking about the Vikings... Percy, if I was you I would stay away from them, but your brother is very good friends with them, and someone in your family is in love with them... maybe two..." Hermes said, Percy looked at him.
"What?" Percy asked, Hermes sighed.
"Your were gonna find out one day, it's best if you heard it from them, but the avengers themselves are demigods, they just kept everything away from the public eye. But two of them are in love with Norse. I mean that's bad blood right there." Hermes stood up, "also, your dad wanted me to give you these, talk to your family first before you leave okay?" Hermes places three bags down, the ran, fast, like really fast. Percy sighed and picked up the bags, but he went to talk with him family.

I'm Debating if I should put an OC in this story if not. I feel like she'll make everything a little bit harder for everyone, but also helpful, I'm gonna sleep on it.