Little A/N

I promised myself I will not do author notes for books likes these, but I feel like I need to, so here we go.

I'm working on chapter 8 of the book, I'm sorry I haven't updated a lot, I forgot what I was gonna do, but I have a HUGE chapter written in my notes app on my phone for the finial battle, I just don't know how I can get there.

      The plan was, Luke doesn't want Peter and Percy involved in the war against the gods and demigods, he wanted them out of everything, but he wanted to marry Percy since he loved him, Kronos finds out and uses it against Percy. When they fight in mount Olympus, Luke tells Percy everything, Percy would have to fight his feelings and kill Luke (even though Annabeth did it).

          But now I'm thinking, Luke is in love Percy, Loki and them know, Luke comes to camp to help them, but Kronos is in the back of his head, telling him things that make him upset, he turns, at the finial battle Luke tells Percy's his true feelings when Percy is holding him.

  I'm sorry I'm taking forever to update, life, writing, and all that stuff is getting harder and harder the more I do things. Friday I literally yelled at the sun to go back down.

.....

Fun times!

But I will update, don't worry.