Rosetta Mary Evergreene

"𝐼 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒! 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈. 𝒮𝑜 𝐼 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒."

Name: Rosetta Evergreene

Nicknames: Rose. Rosie. Setta.

Age: 16-27

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pro Nouns: She/ Her

Birthday: July 7

Zodiac: Cancer

"𝒫𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.... 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈."

Appearance: Rose is an athletic, fair skinned girl who sits at about 5'7. When young, she has long, wild, curly, red hair that falls to her waist. But when she got older she kept it about bob length. Her eyes are a bright green color and her face is a soft heart shape with freckles that dot across her nose and cheeks. Her features always look happy and warm. She had a slender, but rather muscular build. With a few curves to boot. She tends to smell like cucumbers and mint.

Clothing: Rose likes to wear practical clothes with something cute on top. Like a comfortable t-shirt, leggings, boots and throw a thin patterned dress that only goes to her knees on top. Practical, stylish and easy to change up.

Accessories: She always has a ton of hair bands in her wrists. She likes to put little cute pins of butterflies and flowers in her hair. She wears some rustic bracelets and necklaces.

Scars/Tattoos/Birthmarks: Rose has various small scars all over her knees, palms and elbows. All from years of falling while in the forest.

"𝐼 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 , 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈, 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇?"

Personality: Rose is empathetic, sincere and warm hearted. Friendly generous and self-sacrificing. With an excitement and enthusiasm to the world around her. But overly emotional, resentful and people pleasing. She has a genuine need to be close to other people and be appreciated but can fall into manipulative tactics to be needed and to gain control of others love. She has many issues with possessiveness, nosiness, being overly controlling and realizing her own needs. She bottles up her feelings to be able to help others. Resulting in her having explosions at times as things pile up. When stressed Rose can go from being needy and recessive to aggressive and dominating. In hopes to protect herself and those she lives from whatever is opposing her.

Possible Best Future Self: Rose can become kind, deeply unselfish, humble, and altruistic: giving unconditional love to self and others. Feel it is a privilege to be in the lives of others. And dealing with her issues as healthily as possible. She will always have problems with neediness. But she becomes able to let those around her not be dependent on her.

Worst possible future self: Rose can become, extremely manipulative and self serving. Guilting others as a form of manipulation and as a form to make herself seem better. With inner feelings of "I deserve this for being so kind." A deep feeling of abuse and victimization. Extremely bitter, resentful and angry at other people. Participated in self destructive behavior. Lying to herself so she doesn't feel guilt. Her love at no times unconditional.