Peter Stragus Evergreene

"мy naмe ιѕ ѕιмple. мoтнer oвvιoυѕly dιdn'т тнιnĸ тoo нard on ιт. ι woυld нave тнoυgнт мυcн нarder."

Name: Peter Stragus Evergreene

Nicknames: Pete. Stag.

Age: 19-31

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual Hetero romantic.

Pronouns: He/Him

Birthday: February 1

Zodiac: Aquarius

"ι don'т reмeмвer мυcн oғ мy dad. ι jυѕт мιѕѕ нιм. ι wonder ιғ ι ѕee нιм everyday ιn тнe мιrror.... ѕтop ѕтarιng."

Appearance: Peter is a tall, lanky fellow. He stands at about 6'3. But he is pretty skinny. Not much upper body strength. He has strong legs. But other than that he is just skinny. He is of Persian descent. So his skin is a light caramel color. His hair is a dark, chestnut brown. It's unruly and messy. Flipping and curling in random places. His features are slim but sharp. Defined but delicately placed. His big bushy eyebrows always make him look like he's aggravated. His eyes are a piercing green. He has a few freckles that dot his nose and one freckle smack dab in the middle of his chin. He often smells of pine.

Clothing: Peter is almost always in his work attire. Scrubs and a lab coat. But if he isn't wearing that, it's something simple and formal. Like a button up shirt, plain colored pants, tan shoes and a belt. White t shirt for an under garment. The most casual he gets is a hoodie and sweatshirt. But you will never find him wearing that in public.

Accessories: He has rectangular glasses that he uses when he needs to read. He is usually wearing a watch of some sort. He also has a necklace that he is always wearing. It has a leather strip for the necklace part. Holding up a shiny rock. It's beaten and frayed. Obviously old.

Scars/Tattoos/Birthmarks: He has random tattoos along his arms of elements on the periodic table. Some formulas. Ect.

"people oғтen geт ѕo caυgнт υp ιn ғrιvoloυѕ nonѕenѕe. тнe only тнιng тнaт тrυly мaттerѕ ιѕ ĸnowledge."

Personality:  Peter is alert, insightful, and curious. He is  able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, he can also become preoccupied with his thoughts and imaginary constructs. He  is detached, yet high-strung and intense. He typically has problems with nihilism, and isolation. He has the need to be knowledgeable. To know everything about his situation, so that he can deal with it and defend himself. Wary of new people. And confrontational with others in general. He also has a mindset of "I'm always right." When stressed, he can go from closed off and knowledgeable, to scattered and hyperactive. Doing anything to find void. At his Best: visionary pioneer, often ahead of his time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way. At his worst: nihilistic, confrontational, detached and self righteous.

Possible Best future Self: Peter can get to a point where he realizes, not everyone is out to get him. And that he isn't always right. He becomes more decisive and able to take charge of his life and his faults. Blossoming in his relationships. Using his knowledge to improve the world. Becoming innovative and helpful.

Worst Possible Future Self: There is a saying. "If you look into the void the void will look back at you." That's too true for Peter. He begins to lose himself to the facts. Seeking the void. Acting crazy and unpredictable. Becoming insane and angry at everything.

Strengths/Best Qualities: Innovative. Smart. Quick to work. Great runner. Extensive knowledge of biology and plant life. Calculating. A great plan maker.

Weaknesses/Worst Qualities: Confrontational. Self righteous. Anti social. Can be rude. Not physically significant. Easy to frustrate and get upset. Nihilistic.

Likes: Earl Grey tea. The colors red, blue and green. Being right. Cleanliness. Alone time. Non-fiction books. He'd never admit it, but video games. Being knowledgeable of his situations. Plants. Cats.

Dislikes: Being wrong. Being talked down to. People being too nice to him. Being around a lot of people. Uncleanliness (aka dirty hoes). The color orange. Dogs. Especially big ones.

Hobbies/Skills: He loves to read. He is addicted to phone games (candy crush and the sims mobile). He likes to go jogging. His skills are knowledge of biology,

Habits: he closes his eyes tightly when he thinks. When annoyed or anxious he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Fears: afraid of being incompetent and stupid. Afraid of crowds. Afraid of germs and getting sick.

"ι нave no real ғaмιly leғт. and ι don'т care. тнey decιded тo aвandon мe. ι'll do тнe ѕaмe."

Usual Backstory: Peter lost his father when he was about five. His dad was his superhero. So when he didn't come home one day, he was devastated. His dad was his only family, so he was thrown into the adoption system. However, fate seemed to have favored him. For he was adopted almost instantly by a loving couple. He grew attached to them immediately. Soon he had a little sister. Rosetta. They grew up together happily. He loved her. But his adoptive parents clearly preferred Rosetta, for she was their biological child. Peter tried so hard to get their attention again. Doing extremely well in school. Getting scholarships. Doing extra curricular activities. It was never enough. He found solace and safety in knowledge. Becoming closed off emotionally to forget the pain. When his mother died, it hit him like a freight train. Years of bitterness and apathy broke free. Fine. He left for school and never looked back. There was nothing in that family for him anymore. He's currently working at a private lab. Living a robotic daily routine.

"ι lιĸe мy lιғe ѕaғe, ѕιмple and predιcтaвle. вυт ι'м тιred oғ вeιng alone. ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι can нandle ιт any longer."

Face Claim:

Kourosh Sadeghi

Kourosh Sadeghi

Individual Rp Stuff: comment and we can talk about scenarios!