Adam Bennet Evergarden

"ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ."

Name: Adam Bennet Evergarden

Nicknames: Ben. Benny. Bennet.

Age: 21-35

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Pronouns: He/Him

Birthday: January 6

Zodiac: Capricorn

"ᴊᴜsᴛ- ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ."

Appearance: Adam is a sorta tan skinned guy with blonde hair and deep brown eyes. So dark they are almost black. Said hair is never cut or styled in a special way unless he is under dress code, or is trying to dress nice. He usually has his hair just ruggedly down. Long on top short on the sides and back. Creating bangs that just kiss his eyebrows. His hair messily curls and waves up randomly. His facial features are sharp and angular. Making him always look frustrated or annoyed. His jaw is square in shape. And he always has some stubble littering his face. He sits at about 6'2. Adam is a very muscular dude. As toned as he can be. He takes good care of himself. He had to. His stature is always leaning a bit. Making him look intimidating. Adam usually smells of, strong, fresh citrus. It's almost astringent.

Clothing: When it comes to what Adam wears, when he works it's either a classic leather jacket and basic black pants and boots. With a black undershirt. Always accompanied by a black baseball cap. He has to stay hidden in the shadows. Sometimes a fancy suit. Only in formal situations though. But in his free time, he likes to wear minimalistic, pastel colored plain t-shirts. Plain colored pants, or sweatpants. And his favorite, a big colorful sweater!

Accessories: He usually has some kind of band around his wrist. Along with the belt he always wears. He has a locket that looks like a pocket watch. Inside is a picture of his family. He always has it on him.

Scars/Tattoos/Birthmarks: Adam had many scars and calluses over his body. The most recognizable, one across his right cheek and one across the back of his left hand.

"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ."

Personality: Adam is committed, security-oriented type. reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy. An excellent troubleshooter. He can foresee problems and foster cooperation, but can also become defensive, evasive, and anxious—running on stress while complaining about it. He can be cautious and indecisive, but also reactive, defiant and rebellious. He typically has problems with self-doubt and suspicion. Due to his fear of not having security, Adam is strongly counter-phobic. Going at what he is afraid of to protect himself and those he cares about. Taking people he loves and putting them under his protection. He knows best. He can protect them. He has an internalized feeling that he was made to be a sanctuary. Someone to turn to when things go wrong. Even if he can be cold on the outside. When stressed, Adam becomes aggressive with an "I'm always right" mindset. At his best, brave, foreseeing, protective and reliable. At his worst, aggressive, anxious, overly worried, untrusting and consumed by fear. He can be a bit lighthearted and funny if you get to know him. But you have to be very close to see that side of him. And he's usually surprisingly ditsy when he gets like that. So he tends not to let people get to close.