Lavender Brooke Evergarden

"Oh hey.... nice to see you."

Name: Lavender Brooke Evergarden

Nicknames: Lav. Der Der. Brooke.

Age: 19-26

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pro Nouns: She/Her

Birthday: May 3

Zodiac: Taurus

Species: Human

Powers: none

"Oh! Uhm.... thank you!"

Appearance: Lavender is a thin little thing. Almost frail. But she isn't dangerously underweight or anything. Her skin is pale, and her hair is almost as pale. A platinum blonde that she always has styled in a fluffy bob with bangs that curve up just above her eyebrows. She sits at about 5'6. Not too tall, but not too short either. Her eyes are a dull shade of blue. Her eyes always look downtrodden. And her lips are always pulled into a small smile. Her face soft and ever gentle. She likes to wear colorful makeup. Painting it on like a picture. She always smells of, you guessed it, Lavender.

Clothing: Lavender typically wears thin, flowy clothing. Like a thin pale blue dress with spaghettis straps. Or an oversized t-shirt with leggings and sneakers. The most she would wear is a thick sweater. Usually accompanied with leggings, boots and short shorts. Light colors, comfortable yet stylish.

Accessories: Lavender always has some eccentric ear rings in. Whether they're small, cute and meaningless. Or big, extravagant and expressive. She typically likes to wear many rings, bracelets and necklaces. All rustic in nature. Sometimes she wears a headband.

Scars/Tattoos/Birthmarks: none really.

"..... anything you wanna talk about?"

Personality: Lavender is accepting, trusting, and stable. creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. She wants everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but she can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. She typically has problems with inertia and stubbornness. When Lavender is feeling good, she becomes energetic and self gratifying in a way. When she's stressed she becomes anxious and worried. She also has issues with bottling up all her feeling and emotions. Trying to destroy her individuality so she can relate more with others. This causes her to sometimes have outbursts. At her Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts. With the ability to connect with everyone she meets in some way. At her worst: complacent, too easy going, delusional and explosive.

Possible Best Future Self: Lavender has the opportunity to become a kind hearted, force of nature. A strong person. With the ability to heal conflicts. When she walks into the room your know. She will always have problems with small outbursts and some worry. But she will know how to handle them healthily.

Possible Worst Future Self: Lavender has the ability to become delusional and mentally sick in general. Believing whatever she wants and having harmful explosive outbursts. A general danger to herself and others. Cut off from all reality and rationality.

Mental Illness/Disabilities: None.

Strengths/Best Qualities: A great peacemaker. Kind. Great at relating with others. Creative. A talented painter and pianist. A force of nature truly.

Weaknesses/Worst Qualities: Apathetic. Overly problem solving. Explosive. Passive aggressive. Self effacing. Delusional at times.

Likes: Soft music. Painting. Playing the piano. Sunny days after the rain. The smell of lavender. Reading. Family. Peace. Going for walks. Light, gentle colors. Napping.

Dislikes: Standing out. Immoral activities. Messiness. Neon colors. Overly strong fragrances. Pride. Being handled roughly. Things going wrong. Conflict.

Hobbies/Skills: She loved to paint. Listen to music. Go on walks. Okay the piano. Read. Yoga. Gardening.

Habits: clasping her hands when nervous. Pushing her hair out of her face constantly when anxious.

Fears: Fear of kids. Fear of conflict.

"ι ʝυѕт ∂σи'т ℓιкє тнιикιиg αвσυт ιт. ιт'ѕ тнє ραѕт, уσυ киσω? ι'м ιи α вєттєя ρℓα¢є иσω."

Usual Backstory: Lavender grew up in terrible poverty with her mother and brother Adam. Growing up, her environment was never safe. Whether it were the things outside her house, or her tired, and angry, mother. She learned to blend into the background. Fixing situations to minimize friction. She stayed home. Caring for her mother who was waning in health and the house. Adam has to do terrible things to get money. He'd come home beaten and hurt. She his only comfort. Eventually, he got enough money to get them off the streets. She tried to get him to come away from that life. But he refused. She's currently going to college and caring for their mother. Adam pays for it much to lavender's dismay.

"ι'м ѕσяяу σкαу? ι'м ʝυѕт иσт яєα∂у. ι ℓιкє тнιиgѕ нσω тнєу αяє."

Face Claim:

Lucy Boynton

Lucy Boynton

Individual Rp Stuff: comment here and we can talk about scenarios!