Aminon Asteria Adams

"m̸y̸ m̸o̸t̸h̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e̸d̸ m̸e̸ a̸f̸t̸e̸r̸ a̸ g̸o̸d̸d̸e̸s̸s̸ o̸f̸ d̸e̸a̸t̸h̸... k̸n̸o̸w̸i̸n̸g̸ h̸e̸r̸, i̸'m̸ n̸o̸t̸ s̸u̸r̸e̸ i̸f̸ i̸t̸'s̸ a̸ c̸o̸m̸p̸l̸i̸m̸e̸n̸t̸, o̸r̸ a̸ w̸i̸s̸h̸."

Name: Aminon Adams

Nickname(s): Ami

Age: 18-27

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pro Nouns: She/Her

Birthday: March 4

Zodiac: Pieces

"i̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ i̸'m̸ n̸o̸t̸ p̸r̸e̸t̸t̸y̸. i̸ d̸o̸n̸'t̸ n̸e̸e̸d̸ t̸o̸ b̸e̸. i̸ d̸o̸n̸'t̸ c̸a̸r̸e̸ w̸h̸a̸t̸ p̸e̸o̸p̸l̸e̸ t̸h̸i̸n̸k̸. e̸v̸e̸r̸y̸o̸n̸e̸ i̸s̸ a̸ c̸r̸i̸t̸i̸c̸. e̸v̸e̸n̸ m̸y̸s̸e̸l̸f̸."

Appearance: Aminon is a tHiCc girl with a lighter skin tone. She's got some fluff on her. She's not obese. But she's got curves and fluff. She's pretty short. Standing at about 5'4. She has piercing, bright blue eyes. Said eyes always look harsh. Aminon's face is round, with chubby cheeks. Her eyes and mouth are framed to where she always either looks upset, or nervous. Her jawline is surprisingly defined considering everything else. Her nose is pointed, but not monsterously big. Her hair is a dark brown color. Looking black in some lighting. It's thick, and a bit wild. It goes to about her shoulders, but she usually has it on top of her head as a bun.  Aminon always smells like chamomile and a bit of sweet lemon. She likes to smell like how you would imagine sleep smells. Calm. Quite.

Clothing: Aminon likes to wear quiet, and concealing clothing. Something with dark sad colors. Like dark greys and blacked. But sometimes she'll wear something with a pop of color. For example, she'd wear some tight black pants, beat up converse, a baby blue t-shirt and a dark grey cardigan to cover up. Or a plain black t-shirt with leggings and a ling, patterned over jacket.

Accessories: this is where she really expresses herself. Feather ear rings. Necklaces with astrological pendants. Rings. Bracelets. Pins. You name it. She also has to wear glasses or contacts. Her glasses are big, round lenses with a black rim.

Scars/Tattoos/Birthmarks: Aminon has a large, deep scar from the back of her neck down to her tailbone.

"i̸'m̸ d̸i̸f̸f̸e̸r̸e̸n̸t̸ t̸h̸a̸n̸ m̸o̸s̸t̸ p̸e̸o̸p̸l̸e̸... b̸u̸t̸ i̸ t̸h̸i̸n̸k̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ m̸a̸k̸e̸s̸ m̸e̸ s̸p̸e̸c̸i̸a̸l̸. i̸t̸ m̸a̸k̸e̸s̸ m̸e̸ w̸h̸o̸ i̸ a̸m̸."

Personality: Aminon is self aware, sensitive and reserved. Emotionally honest, creative and personal. But she is also moody and self conscious. Withholding herself from others due to feelings of vulnerability and defectiveness. Making herself very independent. She has that "nobody understands me" emo teen mind set. In some ways, Aminon can be a pick me. Desperate to be different, and have a strong sense of individuality. She has problems with melancholy, indulgence and self pity. Her head is often in the clouds. She's a dreamer. She also is pretty emotionally manipulative. She is always longing for something that she doesn't have. No matter how happy she is. That dream job. A savior of a partner. An escape from her current situation. This can cause her to fantasize about the future and the past. Dissociating from the present. She's very reflective and honest with her emotions. Being deeply connected to herself. This makes her antisocial. But it also helps her relate with others on a deep level. At her best, creative and able to renew herself and her experiences. At her worst, needy, selfish and self destructive.