Epione Aine Adams

"𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕕!"

Name: Epione Adams

Nickname(s): Eppippen. Episode. Emmy.

Age: 20-30

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pro Nouns: She/Her

Birthday: August 3

Zodiac: Leo

"𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙~ "

Appearance: Epione has light, Flawless skin. Her hair is somewhere between brown and blonde. An Amber color that has a golden sheen. It matches her bright, almost yellow, amber eyes. She is actually quite gaunt. Severely underweight. She just hides it very well. She sits about 5'6. Looking a bit taller with heels. Her face is symmetrical. A perfect small nose. Lips with a natural smirk. Bright eyes that either look mischievous, or entrancing. Their shape and her eyelashes always makes them look delicate in a way. Slender eyebrows that capture her emotions very well. And a defined round jawline. Some nice cheekbones to boot. She is usually wearing makeup. Something to accentuate her eyes. Like gold eye shadow. Reddish lipstick and blush to boot. Epione always smells like something artificially sweet. Warm, welcoming. But obviously not natural.

Clothing: Epione is never not wearing a dress. Whether it's glittery and extravagant, or minimal and simple. They usually have a bell shape. Tight at the waist, and then they blossom out. Ending just under her knees. She accompanied them with leggings and some nice heels. Her favorite colors are yellow, orange and sometimes red or pink.

Accessories: Epione loves to wear plenty of accessories. Glamorous ear rings, bracelets, rings and necklaces. All bejeweled. You can typically find her with a hair band or bow.

Scars/Tattoos/Birth Marks: Epione has hundreds of little scars along her legs. All tally marks. She's very ashamed of them.

"𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕀?"

Personality: Epione is attractive, and charming. Ambitious, competent, and energetic, she is also status-conscious and highly driven for advancement. She is very diplomatic and poised, but can also be overly concerned with her image and what others think of her. She typically has problems with workaholism, low self esteem, self consciousness, vanity, narcissism and competitiveness. At her Best: self-accepting, authentic, everything she seems to be—a role model who inspires others. Jovial and the perfect picture of success. At her worst: self hating, empty, narcissistic, overly competitive and self destroying. Pushing others down to rise herself up at any cost.

Possible Best Future Self: Epione can become completely healthy. Healing from her past and becoming self accepting in her success. Finding happiness in the little things. Becoming less goal focused while still having a good drive. More open and compassionate. She will always have problems with some self doubt and insecurities. Sometimes tripping up in her need to win. But she becomes more open to her mistakes. Fixing them with grace.

Worst Possible Future self: never ending self hate. Excusing bad behavior with a narcissistic attitude. Empty, void, depressed and disengaged. Majorly depressed. While having psychotic episodes. The need to win driving her to dangerous lengths.

Mental Illness/Disabilities: Anorexia.

Strengths/Best Qualities: Ambitious. Driven. Talented in many ways. Funny. A great leader. Innovative. Charming. Diplomatic.

Weaknesses/Worst Qualities: Overly self conscious. Obsessed with her image. Vain. Overly competitive. Obsessed with success. Overly spending herself. Narcissistic. Opportunistic.

Likes: Sparkling water. Champagne. Eye catching, glamorous clothes. Being the center of attention. Being noticed. Winning. Bright, sunny days. Party's. Showing off her talents. Playing the harp.

Dislikes: dull colors. Obnoxious people. People with no drive. Losing. Being called out. Anyone seeing her scars or flaws. Dreary weather. Sloppiness. People getting too close. Tacky trends.

Hobbies/Skills: Epione is a pretty good dancer. She can okay multiple instruments. The harp, cello, piano. She loves decorating. She surprisingly likes chick flicks. She's a skilled actress and knows how to sing pretty well. Great at planning events. She's a decent cook.

Habits: Epione constantly checks her appearance in mirrors. Always messing with herself to look perfect.

Fears: being useless. Amounting to nothing. Looking ugly. Being imperfect.

"𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕥.... 𝔸𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖... 𝕀 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣!"

Usual Backstory: Epione remembered the night her father left as if it were yesterday. Before he did, Epione had a very happy life. Her and Aminon played all day. Pampered and take care of. Her parents had horrible arguments. But they loved each other. Right? Wrong apparently. Mother wouldn't do anything for days. Until she left for a few days. Then she came back. Epione asked where'd she'd been. No answer. She asked here father was. That earned her a slap. Epione has never been hit before. Life was never the same after. Aminon was shunned by mother. And Aminon shunned Epione. Mother pushed Epione to be the best. Teaching her everything. Forcing her to learn as many talents as possible. Whenever she messed up, it was a cut or a night in the closet. Epione excelled in school. But the abuse weighed on her mental health. When she graduated school, she left her mother in a heartbeat. Aminon never had any contact with Epione. She's currently working hard. Pulling off a few gigs here and there. Trying to make her ambitions dreams of fame come true.

"𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖.... 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟. ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕥."

FaceClaim:

Bridget Satterlee

Bridget Satterlee

Individual Rp Stuff: comment here and we can talk about scenarios!