•𝟛𝟚•

Th:

I bounce happily with Jungkook by my side towards my friends whom where sitting on one of the tables in the cafeteria of our school.

"Hey guys!" I say happily, they greet me and Jungkook.

I take a seat next to Jimin who raises his eyebrows at me and says teasingly,

"Someone looks a little too happy today~"

"Shut up you jamless boi!"

He rolls his eyes then whispers,

"So tell me Tae, what is the reason of your happiness?"

I blush and don't answer him. My eyes make their way towards Jungkook who was sitting next to Hoseok. When he notices me he winks, and my cheeks turn a few shades darker.

"Come on Taetae~" Jimin wines like a baby. "Aren't you going to tell your bestest friend?"

All he receives is silence. He notices my flushed cheeks and Jungkook's intense stare.

"Wait. Don't tell me it's about Jun-" I cut him by putting my hand on his mouth.

"Ugh fine!" I answer, defeated. "I'll tell you if you shut up, okay?"

Jimin nods, satisfied. I look around at the other guys to make sure that none of them were listening to our conversation.

"Jungkook and I kissed." I say simply as I pull my hand from Jimin's face.

"You...WHAT?!" He asks with wide eyes. "Oh my god Tae you have to tell me everything! When? Why? How? Was he good? Was his lips soft? Did you french kiss or...."

He continues blabbering, but I no longer hear him as I drown in the memories of yesterday.

*Flashback to yesterday*

"So... does that mean that we are b-boyfriends?" I ask Jungkook shyly.

He chuckles at my forwardness and leans towards my ear. (A/N: let's ignore the fact that there is a table between them okay? Lol)

"Well, do you want us to be, baby?"

His deep voice leaves me a blushing mess as I try to form words, but fail miserably.

"I-I" I manage to let out.

"Awwww" he coos. "Aren't you the cutest when you blush?"

"Cocky, aren't we?" I say in a flustered voice as I hit him playfully.

His lips form his infamous smirk, and what he does next makes me freeze completely.

He attaches his lips to mine.

I stand there, not moving, trying to take in the fact that Jeon Jungkook is kissing me.

He notices that I wasn't kissing back, so he grabs my neck and pulls me even closer. That movement makes my snap out of my shocked state, and kiss Jungkook back. Or well, try to.

I wasn't a professional kisser after all, and well, this was also my first kiss. But there is no way that I'm telling him that.

He bites my bottom lip which snaps me from my thoughts and makes me gasp. He takes that as his chance to push his tongue in my mouth.

A little moan escapes my lips as he explores my wet carven with his strong tongue. My hand makes its way to his soft brown locks. I hold into them and try to deepen the kiss. A low growl that was released by Jungkook makes me even want him more. The one kiss turns to a whole makeout session as our lips recoil hungrily.

He moves his hand slowly downwards and stops at my butt, then squeezes it, earning a small moan from me. I feel him smirking in the kiss as he squeezes my butt again and-

"Here is your pay- What the fuck?!"

A familiar voice snaps us from our hot makeout session. I almost forgot that we were in the caffee. It's that slutty waiter again. I roll my eyes at her.

We pay -or well, Jungkook being the gentleman he is, he holds into his promise and pays- then leave the Caffe fastly.

"Did you see the look on her face?" Jungkook asks, while laughing his ass off.

"Yes yes oh my god she looked terrified!" I reply, joining his laughing fit.

"But like seriously, she is such a cockblocker!" Jungkook wines and I can't help but chuckle -and blush- at his cute behavior.

*End of flashback*

"So..." Jimin starts. "You want me to believe that even though you two live under the same roof and sleep on the same bed, you didn't do anything other that kissing yesterday?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yah Jimin we didn't!" I hit him again. "But of course I would love to know how his cock wou-"

"TMI TMI TMI!" Jimin shouts, cutting my sentence, and I start laughing. "I didn't need to know that!"

The guys look weirdly at Jimin then send me a questioning look. I just shrug.

"Uhm guys?" Hoseok clears his throat a few moments later, capturing our attention. "I have a boyfriend."

A combination of "What?" "Really?" "Oh my god!" is heard from the guys.

So Hoseok is gay too? Is like everyone in this group gay or something?! Not that I mind though-

"Babe, come here!" He tells a guy standing not too far from us.

The dude was tall, and handsome-as-fuck. His hair was styled carefully in a cool manner. He walks towards us, and stops text to Hoseok.

"Meet my boyfriend-"

A sound of something falling on the ground cuts his sentence. We all look back, just to see a shocked wide-eyed Yoongi staring at Hoseok's boyfriend. He opens his mouth and stutters out,

"J-Jackson?!"

_______________________________
(A/N): HEY NA NA NAAAA

I know that this chap wasn't so long so I'm sorry ಥ‿ಥ but at least there was a kissing scene so you guys are going to forgive me right? >.<

Oh and yea, alot of you has been begging me to write a full smut. Don't worry guys, and be more patient! THE FULL SMUT IS 2 CHAPTERS AWAY MUHAHAHA! You will have to wait until then ;)

Thanks so much for +76k reads OMGGGGGGGG!!! The reads are literally flying and I'm so happy. I feel like a celebrity or smtn! Like I have a feeling that says that this book is going to have 100k reads soon ;)

Anyways~ GUYS LETS TALK A LITTLE ABOUT THE COMEBACK BDBDNDN

I loved the songs so much and like we literally got two tiddies. I REPEAT WE GOT JIKOOK TIDDIES OMG IM TOO THIRSTY FOR THEM-

Anyways guys I swear the next chapter will me longer!!!

(灬º‿º灬)♡

Please vote and follow me!

(〃゚3゚〃)

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜